Between Us // Sam & Danny *SMUT*

Start from the beginning

Sam stood up then, trailing his fingers through your hair as he did, and you heard him drop his pants and kick them aside. Your heart was back to racing, the anticipation of the new and unknown so simultaneously alluring and frightening, but again you were calmed when Danny nudged your cheek with his nose and moved his mouth down to your jaw.

You squeezed Danny's hand before sliding off the bed and onto your knees, looking up Sam's legs, his torso, his chest then to his sweet, still slightly surprised face, and laughed a little, then turned to look at Danny.

"Come on, Danny," you said, gesturing for him to get up.

He raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

You smiled and took his hand, urging him to get up. "Let's try it."

Sam nodded and started to palm himself through his boxers; Danny got up and rid himself of his jeans. You centered yourself between them, turning to Sam first and placing your hands on his hips. You kissed his abdomen, his cock hard and warm right under your chin, and pressed your mouth to it through the fabric, your tongue flat against its length, lips pursing around it.

"Fuck," Sam groaned, one hand going for your hair.

You'd never given too much thought to what Sam's dick might look like–although you couldn't deny that you'd given it some thought–but when you slid his boxers down his legs, his hard, pink cock sprung out slightly bigger than you expected. You took a moment to mentally center yourself, wrapping your hand around it, then lowered yourself, licking from base to tip, coating it with your saliva before taking it in your mouth.

You couldn't break your focus to even consider what Danny was doing behind you, so after bobbing up and down on Sam for a minute, one hand steady on his thigh, him moaning quietly above you, you broke away and turned to him.

He was looking down at you with what you surmised to be shock and awe, his cheeks still flushed, one hand over his still-evident hard-on and the other laced through his hair, brushing it back from his face. You urged him toward you by his waistband and then the boxers were off–he was a mouthful, to say the least, but you dribbled some spit from your tongue onto his cock and stroked it, making him moan softly. You flattened your tongue and took him in your mouth, sucking on the head as your hand still worked his shaft, getting him slick before you sank down further, trying to steady your breathing and keep yourself from gagging.

"That's so hot," Sam uttered from behind you, and you turned back to him, leaving a trail of saliva hanging from Danny.

It was a lot of work for your knees, hands, and mouth but Sam and Danny's moans made it worth it. You were getting even more turned on too, aching for contact, and you reached your free hand down past your underwear to rub your clit.

Suddenly you were being pulled away and Danny's hands were on either side of your face, him bending down to kiss you. With your mouths still moving together, he pulled you back up to the bed and got on top of you, pushing you forward with his knee between your legs.

Sam followed, flopping down next to you as Danny kissed down your neck to your chest, hurriedly taking your bra off and squeezing your breasts before he took one in his mouth, playfully biting your nipple, making you moan. You reached for Sam, who leaned over and kissed you; his hand replaced Danny's on your breast, and Danny's moved down your body and pulled down your underwear.

He was straddling your left leg, shifting your right so they were spread, and ran his fingers over your wet center, just barely slipping inside for a moment, his forefinger lingering there as he asked, "Does that feel good?"

Sam removed his mouth from yours so you could answer: "Yeah, Danny."

Sam tilted your face back to him again then, caressing your cheek, his thumb tracing along your jaw, and once again met you with deep, wet kisses. You whimpered quietly when you felt Danny slide one finger inside you, slowly twisting it around a bit, then used his other hand to rub your clit with two free fingers.