Chapter 20 - Control Freak

Namjoon continued to stare at you, once again succeeding in making you nervous. You pushed yourself back, afraid of what happened the first time. 

“Knock it off, Namjoon. You’re scaring her.” Jin stated as he moved in front of you. “Do you need anything?” 

“Yeah. For you to get away from her.” 

“Why?” Jin asked calmly. Was he really challenging him? Or what was going on? Namjoon stared back at Jin, his glare softening slightly. 

“I just- We-” he stuttered and the huffed “ I don’t want a repeat of what happened last time.” 

“None of us do Namjoon. You just need to calm down for a minute. I’ll come back with you only because I need to yell at you for going against your elder's order not to hurt her.”

Wait, so Jin was older then Namjoon? I figured Namjoon was like their leader? Oh well, who was I to question?

Jin got off the rock and swam over to Namjoon. They both looked back at Jungkook.

“You too, come on. I’m not leaving you alone with her.” Namjoon stated once again glaring back at you. 

“Yeah, and I don’t trust you around her.”

“Me?!” 

“Yes now get over here.”

You looked back at Jungkook as he slowly got down from the rock and swam back over to the other boys. Then all of them dove back under the water and swam away to wherever they needed to go.

You pulled your knees up to your chest and sat there staring out at the ocean. You felt kind of alone now that Jin and Jungkook left. You assumed that they weren’t coming back anytime soon now that Namjoon called them back.

You stood up about to head back to the dorms when a voice stopped you. 

“Sheesh, leaving that easily, are you?”