Chapter 13 - Apologies

“(Y/N). (Y/N)! Please be okay.” A voice said out in front of you. But you couldn’t really tell. He sounded so far away.

You eyes slowly fluttered open, trying to make out the blurry face hovering above you. As his face slowly came back into focus, and you recognized the same dark eyes filled with concern. 

It was Jungkook.

“J-jungkook?” you asked. Once he heard your voice, he pulled you into his arms and hugged you tightly. You were taken back slightly at his actions. 

“Thank god you’re ok… I thought I was too late.” His voice was uneasy as he spoke. You hugged him back gently. His body shook slightly with every breath he took. Was he..really that scared about you?

“Hey, calm down. I’m ok.” You told him softly. He pulled back and looked into your eyes. You stared back into his.

Your memory started coming back in bits and pieces. Namjoon took Taehyung away from you and then you were smashed up against the rock which injured you.

Remembering your hurt back, to try to move to see if you could. You only really felt groggy from being unconscious for so long. But you could move just fine.

“I thought about what I said and I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. A little while after I brought you back I thought you were mad at me and I was afraid you wouldn’t come back. But then I found Namjoon swimming back with Tae and I overheard him saying something about attacking a girl, I was so afraid it was you. And I needed to find you.” His words came in a rush.

“I found you lying here and the water around you was red and my immediate thought was that he killed you.” He paused, getting choked up on his words. I guess he really was scared to lose you.

You sat up in the water. Maybe now it was time you asked him some questions. 

“Why did Namjoon do that?” You asked. 

He paused for a moment before he spoke. “Namjoon doesn’t like when we interact with humans since we’re technically not supposed to.” 

“So what happens if you do?” I pressed further. Taehyung explained powers but never really a lot about rules until Namjoon came.

“Well, if you see us and we don’t want you too, we can erase your memory of us-” His face flushed as he talked. “- But if we are okay with it, then it usually means....-”

He was cut off by someone clearing his throat behind us.