chapter 27

I hadn't noticed how fast we got to my bedroom, but here we are - naked with just our undergarments on. With Harry hovering over me in just his boxers, panting heavily while kissing down my neck sloppily.

I still feel somewhat drunk to say the least. I didn't care what I was doing, as long as I come out unharmed and pleasured.

A few minutes latter to my thoughts, I realize I can't take anymore of this foreplay. I've been craving him, his touch, for weeks on end and being the selfish, impatient little sh.it that I am, I decide to take matters into my own hands.

"Harry," I urged, panting whilst trying to create a distance between our aroused bodies, but he just wouldn't budge. "Stop and get on with it. Like, now."

He drew back from my neck, mumbles an "okay" and bent down to kiss my lips. He palms my aching core, causing me to arch my back and grind myself against his fulfilling palm. I feel his fingers hook themselves around my panties, pulling them down emitting a gasp from my swollen lips that are attached to his. Soon enough, I feel his bulge spring out of his boxers, against my stomach causing me to whimper against his lips.

"Fu.cking hell, Alex. I can't wait, come on baby."

His hands move in between our bodies and as soon as his long, slender finger makes contact with my swollen core, I gasp and arch my back. I groan when I feel his teasing finger rubbing my bundle of nerves, before moving down between my folds and teasingly circles my opening.

"H-Harry!" I attempt to scold him but it comes out more like a moan.
His cold finger roughly enters me, causing me to clench around him. He starts to pump his finger in and out of me quickly, making my orgas.m build higher. Another finger makes its way inside me, causing me to moan out loud against his neck. He curls his fingers against my sensitive walls - having found my spot - causing me to cry out from pleasure.

"Jesus Christ, you're soaking." He mumbles.

"S-stop." I attempt to push him away but he won't have it, his left hand's pushing my body down, not allowing me to arch back at the sensation. He continues to pump his fingers inside me, hitting my sensitive spot over and over again till I'm convulsing and shrieking out his name from pleasure.

My legs are shaking and my breathing is ragged, however Harry continues his assault till I'm down from my high.

He pulls his fingers out and strokes himself a few times before asking, "Do you have a condom?"

I shake my head and mumble, "Pill."

"F.uck yes." he moans before spreading my legs open and adjusting his position on top of me. He leans down to kiss me, causing me to wrap my arms around his neck.

"Baby, look at me." He requests as he pulls back. I'm quick to respond as I meet his gaze almost instantly. "If it's too much for you, just tell me to stop or just like start singing the chorus for Kumbaya."

I hum in response before tensing as I feel him run his tip against my core.

"Stop fuc.king teasing, you as.shole." I narrow my eyes at him and cup his face, bringing his lips against mine.

"You asked for it," he mumbles and before I can comprehend what he said, he pushes himself inside me, filling me in completely.

I try to arch my back needing to feel some friction, by he won't have it, he pushes me down from my waist and continues to kiss me.

"Feel me, baby. Feel me." He mumbles against my swollen lips.

"I-Im going to cut your b-balls off. If you don't fuc.king-"