chapter 12

smutty smut smut (first n last warning)

enjoy ya horny fucks

-

I can feel my heart thumping against my chest when he, finally, breaks the tension, that's been lingering since I saw him naked over a week ago, by crashing his lips into mine.

Our lips move together in sync, fast and hungrily. The kiss wasn't slow and gentle-not at all. It was taunting, full of lust and physical need.

"You have 5 minutes to get your śhit together," I mumbled against his now swollen lips. He hums in response, and pulls me closer from the waist, lightly grinding his hips against mine eliciting a moan from me at the foreign feeling.

He swipes his tongue over my bottom lip, then sucks harshly on it causing a small moan to emit from my mouth. He uses my moans to his advantage and slips his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues lap against each other eagerly, further revealing our desperation.

I wrap my arms around his neck and push my fingers through the back of his head, pulling him as physically close as possible. I tug a little too hard on his hair, causing a muffled groan to leave his lips.

"Bed. Now," He demands huskily, he then hurriedly pushes me towards Wes' bed while tilting his head slightly, me following suit, keeping as much contact between our lips as possible at different angles.

I can definitely feel the tension rapidly building up at my core, and the knotted feeling in my stomach slowly being more palpable.

He pushes me down onto the bed, as soon as my calves reach the edge of it, and automatically hovers over me with his forearms lying on either side of me, our lips not breaking contact.

"I need you, baby." He states while placing sloppy kisses on my jaw, slowly moving down to my neck where he adds more pressure causing me to bite my lip to stifle the moan trying to leave my lips. He keeps kissing all over my neck, until he reaches a particular spot right below my jaw that causes my back to arch slightly and force my hips onto his.

I have no time to tease him for his usage of a pet name as his groin comes into contact with my core, accidentally, causing him to moan against my neck. I instantly feel his prominent bulge growing between my thighs, causing me to grin while trying my best to catch my breath.

"Someone's a little too eager," I smirk while bringing my hand between our meshed bodies, cupping his growing member with my palm and squeezing lightly..

"Fuck," he hisses while trying his hardest to restrain himself from moaning against my neck, again.

He quickly pulls my wrist away from his member, and places his palm against my sensitive area. I gasp and thrust my hips upwards, urging my hips towards his provocative hand.

Fuçk, he's going to kill me and whatever willpower I have left.

"Come on, baby, we both know you're dying to have me inside you." He whispers into my ear seductively, resulting in a shiver running down my spine.

"I hate you. And your stupid shart stain, and my small bladder that started this whole thing." I say panting heavily, unable to deny what he convicted of me. "Now fuçking kiss me."

I grab him from the collar of Wes' shirt and his lips, almost immediately, attack mine. I move my hands to his chest and further down till I reach his lower abdominal muscles, feeling them all the way, until I rest my hands at his jeans' waistband. He mumbles something incoherently against my lips, encouraging me to move my hand further down his body.