chapter 15

this might be a little graphic for some of you, bEWARE

-

As soon as his lips come crashing into mine, I lean over till I sit astride him with my knees on either side of him my hair acting as curtain shielding us from everything around us. He sucks hungrily on my upper lip, while I do the same to his lower one.

Our hands seem to uncover our desperation for each other, as his roam swiftly up my thighs moving towards my breasts and squeezing lightly causing me to groan into his mouth. He smirks slyly against my lips then impatiently moves his eager hands towards my back, down to cup my bum, mine seemed just as eager as one of them moved around his neck into his hair, pulling lightly, while the palm of the other one laid against his chest.

His tongue darts out of his mouth to swipe against my lower lip asking for access, I pull my lips together denying him the satisfaction and mentally praising myself for being such a tease. He, almost automatically, places his hand between my legs and palms me through my shorts causing me to moan and break contact as I arch my back and grind my hips into his provocative hand.

He uses his other hand to slightly push me from the small of my back onto him, trying to reconnect our lips. He removes his prying hands from my body, immediately cups my face and crashes his lips into my partly agape lips once again. He swirls his tongue into my mouth and I can taste the champagne on his tongue, making me need him more.

"Uh, H-Harry." I chuckle softly. "You willing to get in there or a-are you enjoying teasing me with your hand?"

He chuckles at my response and nudges my face with his nose, causing me to lift my face slightly allowing us to make eye contact. "Are you sure you want to do this? Like, uh, you want me to-"

"Jesus, yes. Yes, Harry. Fuck." I say leaning down to place sloppy kisses on his neck and sucking harshly on the space between his collarbone and neck, while he starts unzipping my shorts.

He quickly gets rid of my shorts with my aid whilst placing wet kisses at every part of my skin in his way. His hands move to the area between my legs, dragging his tauntingly long index finger across my core, I whimper a this touch encouraging him to move his finger between the thin layer of clothing keeping him away from where I need him.

The pad of his finger moves to my çlit automatically as he starts to rub it at an excruciatingly slow pace, while sucking on the spot behind my ear.

"Does that make you feel good, baby?" he whispers seductively in my ear, causing me to nod quickly and hum in response. He moves his finger across my slit and towards my entrance; he circles my entrance with his index finger agonizingly causing me to whimper lightly, yet again.

"Please. Harry, f-fucking hell you dickhead stop teasing. Please." I say panting while I wrap my hand around his wrist that's lying below my navel, urging him to place a finger inside me.

He smirks and presses his finger inside me abruptly causing me to fall onto his toned chest. His arm wraps around my back as he pumps his finger into me over and over again, reducing my movements in order for him to have full control.

"So," I cry out quite loudly before continuing, "Are you, uh, sure no one can see or hear us?"

"Yeah," he mumbles, slightly panting, against my jaw. "Don't worry."

I hiss at the foreign feeling of a second finger being added, he starts pumping inside me faster and deeper causing me to cry out several times. I feel the knot in my stomach building with each thrust of his finger inside, informing me I'm close, very close. I move one of my hands that were wrapped around Harry's neck to the area between us, rubbing myself swiftly various times, urging my release.