London

"Tina, we'll be late!"

"I'm coming!" Tina placed her last stack of clothes into Newt's case.

When she came out, Newt put it in muggle-worthy so Tina could put some clothes in there, so if they checked the case they wouldn't be suspicious.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

Tina bid Mrs Esposito goodbye & took one last look at her empty apartment before apparating away with Newt.

--------------------------------------------

"Teen!" Queenie raced up to her sister.

"Queenie!! I've missed you so much! I feel like it's been forever," Tina hugged the blonde.

"3 months in different continents is way too long," Queenie agreed.

"How are things?" Newt asked Jacob after shaking his hand heartily.

"It's doing well. We just bought another store for Kowalski's."

Newt opened his mouth to speak but Queenie intervened.

"Well, we still need to change the wallpaper, hire people, install the signs, put up posters & so much more! We think it'll take 5 or 6 months," Queenie smiled. "Oh! He was wondering when it would open."

"Thank you...?" Newt stammered. He was just getting used to not being interrupted anymore.

"I just gave up trying to do anything about it," Jacob whispered.

"I eventually gave up too, but sometimes I still try. And fail," Tina shrugged.

"Let's go!" Queenie clapped her hands. "You two absolutely have to see our house!"

--------------------------------------------

"Wow, this place is beautiful!" Tina gasped as they appeared at the front door.

"Isn't it?" Jacob nodded.

"It's quite large, as well. It must have cost you a fortune!" Newt commented as he admired the small glass panels by the door.

"You can't complain about how expensive things are! You're a successful author that came from a wealthy family!" Tina scolded playfully.

"And Queenie & Jacob are not. I'm just curious, darling."

"Well, we found it when were here for Leta & Theseus' wedding. So, we tracked down the realtor & asked him to hold the place for us. We started saving that very moment & here we are!" Queenie smiled at the couple.

"Well, let's go inside!" Jacob opened the door & ushered them in.

--------------------------------------------

"Thank you for lunch, but we must get going," Newt set down his cup.

"Oh no, must you?" Queenie pouted.

"Yes, we do," Tina responded. "We're having dinner at Joanne & William's with Theseus & Leta later, but I would like to get some sleep first. We tried to sleep in our usual pattern on the boat, but I was seasick. I didn't get a lot of sleep on the way."

"That's alright, you should sleep. There are bags under your eyes," Jacob replied.

"And yet she still looks breathtaking," Newt looked adoringly at her.