Diagon Alley

"This is amazing!!" Tina exclaimed.

"It's alright, I suppose. I guess you get used to it after a while." Newt shrugged, shyly.

"I wish we had something like this in America! I've never seen so many witches & wizards all in one place since the Christmas Eve Ball." Tina looked over at Newt.

"That's why I took you here. I knew you would like it. Or at least hoped." He smiled.

The couple strolled around, going in stores & looking at what they were selling.

"The stuff is nice & all, but it's not really something I would buy." Tina said picking up a magical makeup set.

"I feel the same. I never wanted a broom or fancy new robes like Theseus." Newt said looking at the broomstick store across the street. "I always went to Flourish & Blotts, instead."

"Where is that?" Tina put down the makeup set.

"Come with me." Newt took her hand.

The couple went down the street & stopped in front of a big bookstore.

"Books!!" Tina said, excitedly.

"Exactly." Newt nodded before leading Tina through the door.

Flourish & Blotts was full of children, teenagers, & adults alike.

They entered the store & the bell rang loudly.

Everybody fell silent.

"MOTHER OF MERLIN, IT'S NEWT SCAMANDER!!!" A teenage girl screamed.

Everybody started scrambling over to Newt.

A couple of workers set him up at a table.

"Merlin's beard," Newt muttered.

Tina stood behind him watching this fuss.

She was dating someone famous & she realised that she would have to get used to it.

Three teenage girls approached the table giggling.

"H-hi, Newt," one spoke up, bravely. 

"Hello, girls," he sighed.

The three girls gave him their book to sign.

"Have you three met Tina?" Newt gestured to her.

The three girls shook their heads.

"Hi, I'm Tina Goldstein," the brunette smiled.

"You have an American accent," one girl pointed out.

"Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's because I'm American?" 

The three girls giggled.

"How do you know Newt?" The last girl asked.

"Well, he's my boyfriend." Tina blushed.

"Woaaaah!!" The girls were in shock. "Newt Scamander has a girlfriend?!"

"Well, yes." Newt blushed. "Go on now, girls. It was nice to meet you."

Newt refused to sign anything else & asked everybody to treat him as a normal person while he was still in the store.

"Wow..." Tina looked at the line of disappointed fans.

"I can't stand to do these when they're scheduled, let alone an unexpected one." Newt sighed.

Tina picked up a book. "Bookstores are amazing, but I feel like you can never enter one normally anymore."

"Yes, I believe so too. I wish it wasn't like this, but I guess it'll be worth it if people start treating creatures with respect."