Together Again

Although taken by surprise, Tina instantly kissed him back.

It started to rain.

Laughing, Tina pulled apart from Newt but didn't let go of his neck.

"This seems incredibly cliche," the brunette closed her eyes to feel the rain wash away all of her problems.

"It does, doesn't it?" Newt agreed, clutching her waist.

"One question. Does this mean we're back together?" Tina asked.

"I think it does." Newt nodded.

Tina looked him straight in the eye.

"Please, stay with me?"

Newt smiled.

"Always & forever."

Their lips moulded together once more & there they stood, in the bustling streets of New York. 

Kissing in the rain.

--------------------------------------------

"QUEENIE, JACOB!!!!!" Alexa apparated out of the restaurant (as to not disturb Newt & Tina,) & ran to the bakery.

"Oh, hello Alexa! We were just about to close up!" Queenie smiled.

When Alexa was still pretending to be Hailey, no one liked her. Now, truly herself, she was one of the kindest & most trusting people to ever meet.

"Newt. *pant* Tina. *pant* They......" Alexa heaved. "I really should have apparated here instead."

Queenie tried to read her mind.

"I can feel you in there, poking around my thoughts, ya know!" Alexa removed her white heels. 

"I ran 2 kilometres in the rain while wearing white heels, can I get a drink please?!" She grumbled.

Queenie laughed & got her a glass of water.

"I have a question, how come I can't see any of your thoughts?" The blonde at a table with the brunette.

"I'm a Spiritual Legillimens & accomplished Occlumens," Alexa explained before gulping down her water.

Queenie's eyes widened with interest.

"Another Legillimens?!" She gasped.

"Oh no..." Jacob mumbled quietly as he leant against the counter. "Another one?"

"Yes, another one," both women snapped.

"Well, you ran 2 kilometres in the rain while wearing heels to get here. What do you need?" Jacob asked.

"Newt & Tina are back together!!" Alexa bounced in her seat.

A smile spread across Queenie & Jacob's faces.

"OH MY-" Queenie grabbed Jacob & Alexa's arms then apparated away with a soft pop! 

--------------------------------------------

The three of them arrived at the scene.

Queenie jumped around in the puddles from happiness & Jacob started doing a little jig.

Alexa smiled as she closed her eyes.

And was overwhelmed.

She had never felt such love & joy!