Plan No. 2

Dominic was taken by surprise.

Tina Goldstein was kissing him!! Her lips were warm & her arms snaked around his neck.

He pulled away from her.

"Ti-ina!" Dominic's face was pink "why didn't you tell me that you & Newt broke up!!"

Tina sighed. "We-we were never dating."

"What?!" Dominic blinked.

"See, do you remember my ex-boyfriend? Jayden?" Tina still had her arms slung around Dominic's neck.

"Y-yes?" He replied.

"He's lustic. For me. So, me & Newt pretended to date to get rid of him." Tina looked down.

"Oh" Dominic tilted her head back up.

Their noses were touching.

She kissed him once again.

This time...he kissed back.

———————————————————————

Queenie emerged from her room wearing the revealing pink dress that she had gotten Tina.

"Um....Queenie?" Newt was wearing a clean *for once* white shirt, under his normal peacock blue coat, matched with black trousers.

"Yes, Newt?" Queenie was magically straightening out her golden curls.

"What's happening? Tell me the entire who, what, when, where, why & how" The Brit asked.

"Who, us. What, the plan. When, I'll explain it all on the way. When, in half an hour. Where, Broadway. Why, Domina." Queenie replied in a heartbeat.

"Oh...um....what's Domina?" Newt asked, timidly.

"Dominic & Tina!! Duh!! Do you know why they're on a date?!?!" Queenie whipped around in anger.

"Um..." Newt looked down.

"SHE'S GONE LUSTIC!!! LUSTIC!! FOR DOMINIC!!!" Queenie shouted in a blind rage.

"L-lustic? Come on then Queenie!! To Broadway!!" Newt swiftly grabbed his case, his wand, & Queenie's arm before apparating away.

———————————————————————

The lights dimmed.

"I'm so excited, Dom!!" Tina wriggled in her seat.

"Me too, Tina." Dominic gripped her hand tightly as Jean Valjean made his way onto stage.

———————————————————————

"Okay, here's the plan" Queenie explained to Newt as they made their way down the street.

"We will go see Les Miserables. That's the show that Teenie & Dominic are seeing. Then, we will sit next to them. Make them believe we're on a date."

"Wait, Queenie! Back up...us? On a date?" Newt was startled.

"Pretend date. Just make them think that we're on a date" Queenie rolled her eyes "no offense, Newt, but I can do better."

"None taken" Newt replied mindlessly.

"Tina loves you Newt, I know. I've read her mind." Queenie stopped & faced Newt. "I also know, that you love her back."

"Wh-what?" Newt blushed "I-I don't!!"

"Yes, you do. I've read your mind as well Newt." Queenie rolled eyes.

"I'm sorry, I asked you not to" Newt let out a small laugh.

After letting out a small giggle, Queenie continued with the plan. "Tina will become jealous, she will see us together & will snap right out of it.

"She better" Newt muttered.

———————————————————————

Queenie & Newt made their way to the seats next to Tina & Dominic.

"Oh! Hi Teenie!!" Queenie looked surprised.

"Queenie? Newt?" Tina's eyes widened.

"Are you guys enjoying your date so far? Because Newt & I are!!" Queenie chirped.

"D-d-date?" Tina stuttered.

"Yes, Tina." Newt said quietly.

"Oh...um...good for you." The sparkling in Tina's eyes dimmed considerably. Almost entirely.

"That's great!! Why don't we all go to dinner after this?" Dominic leaned over. "Like, a double date?!"

"Perfect!!" Queenie fluttered her eyelashes flirtatiously.

———————————————————————

"Well, that was boring." Dominic yawned.

"I thought it was charming" Newt smiled.

"Me too" Tina grinned back "Although, it is a bit different from the book."

"Hmm, quite" Newt looked up in thought.

"So, where shall we go for dinner?" Queenie looped her arm through Newt's.

"The boys can decide. Queenie, can I talk to you?" Tina narrowed her eyes at her sister.

"Can it wait?" Queenie gripped Newt's arm.

"At home, then" Tina hissed through gritted teeth.

———————————————————————

"This is us!" Queenie stopped outside of the apartment building.

"Do-do you live with them?" Dominic asked Newt.

"No, I'm just staying with them. I'm needed back at home by Christmas" Newt looked up from his shoes. "My mother gets crazy when the entire family isn't there. Last year, I couldn't attend because of my book. So, my dear mother burnt the copy I sent her. As well as my father's & brother's."

"Woah" Dominic took a small step back.

"Well, Dominic, the dinner was lovely. We have to go sneak Newt up now" Queenie beamed.

Queenie, Newt & Tina all started to go inside.

"Tina! Wait!" Dominic called.

Tina turned back & walked over to him, her eyes shimmering brightly at the sight of him.

Dominic looked at her with shining eyes.

"I love you too"

A/N

*Some* more evil writer out.

Okay, now I'm going to tell you my opinion on Eddie & Katherine.

I really don't like it when people ship them together. I am a really big fan of Eddie & I'm assuming so are you guys. We need to respect his decision. We love him right? Then let him be happy, & he's happy with Hannah. He loves her so much, you can see it so plainly. I almost lost it when someone told me 'Eddie should totally dump his wife & get with Katherine, they're waaay cuter.' It does not matter if they're 'waaay cuter.' If my fave actor is happy, then I'm happy.

Thank you.

- Fangurl_700

PS. Btw, Eddie & Hannah are adorable thank you very much