Step 2 Pt. 1

Newt, Tina & Queenie apparated into the Goldstein appartment.

Queenie took off her scarf & Newt, after taking of his peacock blue coat, was reaching up to put it on the coat stand.

"Wow, I did it!!" Tina breathed.

"Step twooooooo!!" Queenie sang, twirling around.

"Wait, now?!" Tina turned sharply.

"Now, as in, now?!?" Newt dropped his coat.

"YES NOW!!" Queenie walked off.

"We get no say in this?" Newt tilted his head.

"It's Queenie, you know we don't" Tina shook her head.

--------------------------------------------

It was Wednesday & step 2 was just starting.

"Okay, Teenie will go to work, as per usual & Jayden will be there at exactly 2:37, as he does every day since the Starbucks date. Which was 3 days ago." Queenie instructed a perplexed Newt & Tina.

"He really does that?" Newt leaned over to whisper into Tina's ear.

"Yeah, he does" she whispered back.

"Then, Newt will come in at 2:30 & act all boyfriend-y" Queenie spun around & beamed, "any questions?"

"Boyfriend-y?" Newt raised is hand halfheartedly.

"Y'know, just be her boyfriend" Queenie's eyes twinkled with happiness.

"Oh, okay" Newt blushed.

--------------------------------------------

Tina glanced at the clock, it was ten seconds to go.

9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...

Hey babe!!" Jayden walked in exactly when the second hand hit 12.

"Ugh, Jay. Don't call me babe" Tina rolled her eyes.

"But I love you!!" Jayden's eyes shone.

"Hey Tina, we gotta get that report done by nex-" a blond haired man walked into her office. "Is this man bugging you?"

"Oh, hi Dom!" Tina looked over Jayden's shoulder.

"As a matter of fact, I am her boyfriend" Jayden turned around, crossed his arms & stared Dominic up & down.

"No, he's not!!" Tina rolled her eyes.

Then spying Newt apparate & stumble back at the sight of the two men in her office, Tina rushed over to the door & grabbed his wrist.

"This is my boyfriend" Tina leant over & pecked Newt on the cheek.

"HIM?!?" Jayden was incredulous "YOU DUMPED ME OVER HIM?!"

"Get out Jay" Tina sighed.

After Jayden stormed out, Dominic made his way to introduce himself.

"Hello, my name is Dominic Thomas. Tina's partner in crime" he reached out to shake Newt's hand.

"Newt Scamander" the British wizard shook the American's hand.

"N-Newt Scamander?" Dominic let go of Newt's hand.

"Yes, that's him. That's his name. Which you repeated. For no reason whatsoever" Tina raised an eyebrow.

"I LOVE YOUR BOOK!!" Dominic produced Newt's book out of thin air & brandished it for him to sign.

"Dom, calm down" Tina rolled her eyes "he'll sign it but only if you keep quiet"

After Newt signed his book & Dominic left happily, Tina spoke up.

"Well, you're a worldwide famous author now, huh?" She bit her lip & smiled.

"Oh, I dunno about famous. Or worldwide" Newt blushed.

"My very civilised, & usually very businesslike parter just yelled & asked you to sign his copy of your book!" Tina smirked.

"Uh, well he probably usually good taste in books. But in this particular case, no taste at all" Newt looked up from his shoes.

"You literally have only one fault, Newt" Tina slipped her hand into his.

"Really? May I ask what it is?" Newt grinned lopsidedly.

"You're too humble. Just give yourself some credit now & again" Tina smiled kindly.

"I am proud of one thing at least" Newt gripped her hand tightly.

"What may that be?" Tina asked.

"Losing that niffler" Newt leant in & gave Tina a short, sweet kiss. Which she happily returned.

A/N

I am thanking you for reading this.

PS. I know it's obvious but she asked me to do this, yes, I do know @Dolphin-tale3

PPS. Jules, you asked me to upload today & I did! What a good friend am I?

- Fangurl_700