Good Morning!!

It was the morning of 24 of December.

"Mum?" Newt called out.

"Yes, dear?!" Joanne yelled back.

"Where in the name of Merlin are you?!" Newt looked under the dining table.

"You ought to know, Newton!! It's Christmas Eve morning!!" Joanne coughed.

Rolling his eyes, Newt walked into the living room & wasn't surprised to see his mother halfway up the chimney.

"Will you please stop trying to catch Saint Nick?" Newt laughed, shaking his head.

"I'm going to catch him this year!! I know all the tricks now!! I've been doing this science your father & I got married. I didn't want some freak in a stupid red suit breaking & entering into my house!!!" Joanne's voice was muffled.

"Good morning." Tina entered the room yawning & stretching. She suddenly noticed Joanne in the chimney. "What in the name of Deliverance Dane are you doing up there?!"

Joanne emerged from the fireplace covered in soot. "Hello, Tina, dear!! Did you sleep well?"

"Y-yes." Tina stuttered. "Just-just curious, what were you doing up there?"

Newt laughed.

"You see," he explained, chuckling. "Mother thinks that old Saint Nick is rather disturbing."

"And creepy!!" Joanne interjected. "I mean, come on!! He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when your awake. Am I the only person that finds that creepy?!"

"Happy Christmas everybody!!" Leta & Theseus arrived in the living room. Arm in arm.

Tina's jaw dropped. Leta had just woken up & she looked magnificent.

"Leta?" Tina stepped over to her. "Did you use any magic this morning?"

"No, I accidentally left my wand in here last night." Leta turned around. "Oh! There it is!!" She picked it up, off the armchair.

"So-so you woke up & just looked like that?!" Tina stuttered.

"That being good or bad?" Leta raised an eyebrow.

"Good, of course!! Your hair is all neat & silky, your skin is glowing, you look wide awake even though you woke up..."

"5 minutes ago" Leta smiled. "I just brushed my teeth, washed my face, slipped on a dressing gown & here I am!!!"

Tina groaned. "Look at me though!! My hair is a dinosaur nest-"

"Don't you mean birds nest?" Theseus inquired.

"I wish." Tina muttered.

"I think you look beautiful." Newt came up behind her & put his hands on her shoulders.

Tina looked up at him.

There was a moment. Where everyone in the room disappeared. Only them two in the world. Nothing but each other. Surrounded by bright light. It was the closest thing to heaven either of them had ever had.

"Awwwwwww!!!" Everyone else suddenly reappeared.

"Come on then," Leta beckoned the American. "If he thinks you look beautiful now, he's going to be in utter & complete awe after you comb your hair."