Step 1

"I'm meeting up with Jayden at the park" Tina ran a comb through her hair.

It was the next day & step 1 was being put into action.

"Newt & I will be waiting at Jacob's shop down the road" Queenie tossed her curls "& I may or may not bring my binoculars"

"Why?" Newt had a perplexed look on his face.

"Don't ask, just go" Tina mindlessly grabbed Newt & Queenie's arms.

Queenie giggled & Newt blushed.

--------------------------------------------

Pop!

The trio apparated out of the appartment & into an alleyway below.

Queenie briskly walked away & turned to look at Newt & Tina who were still arm in arm.

"I'll go & check if Jayden is there yet, you two stay here" Queenie gave Tina a sly wink.

Newt noticed it too & they both turned red.

Queenie walked off, her heels making click-clack noises as she went.

Tina noticed that she still had her arm looped through Newt's & let go, embarrassed.

"Step 1, huh" Newt gave her a crooked smiled.

"Yeah, I'm actually a bit sceptical about it though" Tina replied.

"Why?" Newt tilted his head.

"Well, Jayden is all nice & sweet now. I don't think I can break up with him for no reason" Tina sighed.

"He's lustic, Tina. Of course he's nice & sweet. Just remember all the things he did that hurt you" Newt reminded her. "He cheated on you & only dated you for Queenie!"

"He said he broke up with all those girls, & he told me on our date that Queenie means nothing to him" Tina looked up into Newt's eyes.

"He lied to you once, he can lie again" Newt put his hand to her cheek.

"I just don't want you to get hurt" he bit his lip.

Tina smiled & Newt did something that no-one thought he could.

He kissed her.

--------------------------------------------

"Hey guys! He just arrived at the park!"

Queenie strode into the alleyway & there, right in the middle of it, were Newt & Tina. Kissing.

"OH MY GAWD!" Queenie's light & delicate voice boomed through the empty alley.

The two of them jumped back & on realising who it was, walked up to Queenie, blushing intensely.

"Aww! YOU GUYS ARE SOO CUTE!!" Queenie squealed, making Newt & Tina just blush more.

"Let's go! Jayden's at the park!" The blonde giggled girlishly.

Newt & Tina walked side-by-side, while Queenie sped along in front of them. Probably leaving them to talk.

"I think you persuaded me to come to this conclusion. I will dump Jayden" Tina smirked.

"Glad to be of service" Newt did a tiny bow as he walked.