Desicions, Desicions

He slipped his hands around her waist, she slid her arms around his neck & that's how they stayed. Kissing hungrily, with fire, with love, with lust, with heart. They needed each other.

"HOLY-" a string of curse words came floating from the doorway.

Quickly pulling apart & shifting to the other sides of the couch, Newt & Tina glanced over to see....

Queenie Goldstein, with the biggest smile ever known to man on her face.

--------------------------------------------

"Tell me everything!!" The blonde sat between the two & squealed excitedly.

"Uhm........" Newt & Tina were blushing crazily & kept stealing glances at each other when they weren't looking.

"C'mon! I need the details!!" Queenie pleaded.

The pair just blushed more.

Fine," she decided "if you won't tell me, then I'll find out myself."

Fixing her gaze on Tina's head, Queenie drank the story from her sister. Then, turning around & focusing on Newt, she saw it in his point of view.

There was one thing that was clear. They both loved it.

"Okay, well then," Newt said loudly "I have some work to do in my case, so... yeah"

"Uh.... yes, I have some paperwork to do as well" Tina said.

With that, they both ran to their rooms faster than apparation.

--------------------------------------------

"Tina, open up"

It was 3 hours later & neither Newt or Tina had emerged from their rooms.

"C'mon Teen, open your door!" Queenie tapped sharply at the beautifully carved cedar wood.

"I'm BUSY!!" Tina yelled back.

"If you're not coming out, then I'm coming in!!" Queenie decided.

"It's LOCKED!" Tina called through the door.

Rolling her eyes, the blonde Goldstein apparated into her sister's room.

"Do you forget that I'm a witch?" Queenie raised an eyebrow.

Tina was laying on her bed & staring at the ceiling. Her desk was a clutter of unfinished paperwork, every single paper still in place from the week before.

"So, how much paperwork did you get done?" Queenie smirked.

"I have a boyfriend Queenie" Tina sighed "why did I do that?"

"Because you like him, honey" Queenie beamed.

"A boyfriend, a guy I like otherwise I wouldn't have dated him in the first place!" Tina sat up.

"Well, choose then! Who would you rather? Newt or Jayden?" Queenie shrugged.

"I can't choose!!" Tina groaned, face planting in her pillow, "Newt is so nice, sweet & there's something about him that is so loveable, yet Jayden seems to have changed! He's kinder & more thoughtful" Tina's voice came muffled from her pillow.

"Honey, have you seen his eyes?Jayden's eyes?" Queenie asked.

Rising from her pillow, Tina gave Queenie a quizzical face.

"They're all shiny & glimmering, especially when he looks at you. Then when he looked at me, the shine went away. When he looked back to you, Mr Shiny Eyes reappeared." Queenie explained.

"Ye-ah, s-so?" Tina's voice wavered.

"He's gone lustic" Queenie's face was solemn.

A/N

What the heck is lustic, you say? Just wait & see!!!

*Creepy laughter*

Das it.

- Fangurl_700