💰Tips for young entrepreneurs 💰

1. Financially educate yourself

Books like Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich dad, Poor dad" are very helpful for financial education.

You can find it online for free on Youtube or at your library, as well as many of his other books on financial education.

You can also go to his website and check out his courses for financial education, if you're really serious about furthering your financial knowledge.

His approach is a lot different than most financial advisors including this next tip I have for you:

2. It's not about saving

It's about investing your money into assets.

An asset is anything that puts money into your pocket.

A liability is anything that takes money out of your pocket.

In music videos, we see celebrities flaunt their possessions a lot, but what people don't realize is these possessions are liabilities.

They take money away from you, because you're spending it.

Don't splurge your money on liabilities.

Invest into assets that will help you make more money.

3. Take your time and be patient

Rome wasn't built in a day. You don't have to be a millionaire overnight.

Remember, anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer.

4. Surround yourself with financially educated people, and people that believe in you

You don't want people in your ear that aren't beneficial to your success.

This is seriously important if you want to reach your goals.

Make sure the people you work with are passionate, dedicated, but also EDUCATED.

5. Know your priorities

This is a controversial one, but I think financial education should be held as a bigger priority than a lot of school education.

If schools made financial education a priority, perhaps there wouldn't be so many college students and older adults in debt right now.

Financial education and being financially stable should be a priority for you.

6. If at first, you don't succeed

My siblings and I have had our fair share of failures and successes.

Failures suck, but they teach you lessons and give you a chance to take new steps, and figure out new plans and ideas.

Often, it is the failures that lead you to success.

So, don't be too hard on yourself if things don't work out at first, or even if they don't work out continuously.

Keep trying.

You surely won't get anywhere by quitting.

As Robert says, "You are your biggest asset and liability."

7. Be creative; Think outside the box

Just because it hasn't been done, doesn't mean it can't be done.

And just because something has always been done a certain way doesn't mean that's the only way.

Innovation and imagination are the keys to success.