➡️ Prison (Ryoma Hoshi) ⬅️

"I only get one fuckin' phone call!?" Kaito exclaimed nervously, pacing back and forth in his jail cell as trickles Of sweat courses down his face.

Tsurugi took a deep breath at Kaito's language. First he had to deal with separating a fight between him and some other drunk guy at a bar, now he has to deal with his frustrated shouting. "Yes, so make it count."

The purple haired male angrily kicked the bars. In his eyes, he did absolutely nothing wrong! He was just getting together with Kaede, one of his old high school friends and catching up on things they've missed since starting college. One thing led to another, and this old, drunk man started shouting rude comments at Kaede, which led to Kaito sticking up to his friend. When I say 'sticking up for his friend' I mean 'kicking this drunk guy's ass.'

Eventually, someone had called the cops, and here Kaito was now, trying to figure out who to call to get him out of here for the night.

Maki would beat his ass. Kokichi wouldn't pick him up, he's an asshole. Rantaro And Shuichi were most likely asleep. Kego was at some night club with Seishi, Teruya, Makunouchi, and Korekiyo, performing for the crowd. Everyone he could think of would most likely be asleep.

Wait.

"I know who I'm calling."

Tsurugi slid a hand through his bright blue hair, sighing softly as he finally made a decision. "Alright, but can you please stop cussing?"

__

Kaito waiter anxiously in his cell, glancing outside at the night sky. The stars shimmering brightly in the night sky. Was he coming?

"Kaito." That familiar, deep voice echoed through the room.

Kaito immediately turned his head towards the tone of the voice. There was his driver, his old high school friend, Ryoma Hoshi. The former ultimate astronaut could help but snicker at the slippers he was wearing. Then again, he couldn't really talk...

"You've got to be kidding me Momota..."  Ryoma mumbled under his breath, glancing up at the officer. "What the hell did you do?"

"I'll tell you about it later."

"No, you won't, you'll tell me about it-"

"Please sir, calm down." Tsurugi interrupted, as he began to unlock the cell doors. "It wasn't even a major offence, so I'll leave him be." Kaito deeply sighed at the officers words, feeling grateful to have been let off the hook that easy.

Ryoma only rolled his eyes, watching in disappointment as his friend step out of the prison cell. "To be honest, I only came to give you your puffer." Kaito simply blushed in embarrassment at that. "Be sure to take him straight home sir." Tsurugi continued to say, grabbing hold of a small, plastic bag with all of Kaito's belongings that he had on him at the time.

Nothing to exciting. His wallet, phone, an epipen, and a bottle of his anxiety pills. Kaito quickly scooped up his things before leaving the police station, his best friend following him from behind.

"You still gotta ways to go momota."