🌸 Kaede, Kokichi, Rantaro, Shuichi, Kaito and Maki (Cartoons) 🌸

Kaede sat on the couch of her apartment, Cartoon Network was switched on, ready to watch the new episode of 'Steven Universe'.

"MOVE OVER AKAMATSU!" Kokichi jumped on the couch, grabbing hold of a can of Panta and taking a sip. The blonde haired girl gasped from the sudden change of the channel, glaring right at her purple haired friend. "Kokichi, What are you doing?"

Kokichi giggled, changing to channel of the television before taking another sip of Panta. "Well Star Vs The Forces Of Evil is on right now! I can't believe I had to remind you."

The blonde girl only rolled her eyes, snatching the remote from Ouma and changing back to Cartoon Network. Kokichi didn't eve hesitate to snatch the device back, going right back to Disney XD. "Honestly Ouma, why on earth would you want to watch such a mindless show."

Ouma stared down at Kaede, a shocked expression planted on his face. He spat his Panta all over Akamatsu, making her glare even harder than before. "I'll have you know Akamatsu-san that it's not mindless!" He snapped. "And it's WAAAYY less depressing than Steven Universe!"

Kaede only scoffed, "Well idiots like you mistake drama for depression."

"And blonde bitches like you mistake mindless for hilarious!"

"... What are you two going on about?" Both turned towards the door, seeing a familiar girl with the longest, brown hair anyone had ever seen. Those Beaty red eyes that could send chills down a persons spine (aside from Ouma).

"I wanna watch the new Steven Universe." Kaede snapped. Kokichi only rolled his eyes, pushing the blonde away. "Star Vs The Forces Of Evil, is what she meant to say."

Kaito strolled into the room, beer bottle in hand as he watched their little argument. "Listen, you two can argue all you want but I really don't care." He snapped, snatching the remote and changing the channel to Adult Swim. "Cause I call the couch to watch Rick And Morty!"

Maki blinked a few times from his sudden attitude. "That episode was on last night."

"Yeah, and I was busy so I recorded it, and I ain't waiting a minute longer to watch it!"

The Assassin scoffed at their behaviour, everyone wasn't acting like how they usually would when the television wasn't around. "That's ridiculous, you can wait." A small grin appeared on her lips, which was a rare sight. "Besides, Gravity Falls is on in a few minutes."

Kaito snickered under his breath, taking another swig of the hard beverage. "You're telling me that you'd rather watch a kids show instead of a show for mature audiences?"

"Oh you can't talk Kaito! You only watch that show as an excuse to get drunk!" Kokichi yelled with his laugh, making Kaede face palm into her hand. "L-Like I said! Mature Audiences!"

Loud bickering came from the living room of the apartment, and their debate didn't end. Kaito, Kaede, Kokichi, And Maki we're desperate for their show, and they would do absolutely anything if it meant they could watch it.

Their was a small pause when they heard the television playing, Rantaro was sitting on the couch with his casual, shy smile.

"What on earth is even going on in here?" Shuichi questioned when he entered the room, rubbing his eyes to show that he was woken up from a nap.

They all turned to rantaro, who frowned and immediately tuned off the television. "I'm sorry... a-are you guys watching We Bare Bears too?" He asked the others, tucking a strand of his green hair behind his ear.

Rantaro was always a really shy and polite guy, so the others didn't expect him to get to upset if he missed his show. "I can relate to Chloe so much..." he whispered.

Silence filled the room, and Shuichi just tapped his foot against the tiles, waiting for an answer. "... are you guys gonna tell me the problem or-?"

"I wanna watch Rick and Morty!" Kaito started, his bear bottle rolling out of his hands. "And I wanna watch the new Gravity Falls." Maki admitted after his drunken friend.

Shuichi sighed, making eye contact with the pianist. "Kaede?"

"Steven Universe." She conformed. "The only Cartoon Network show that's worth watching."

"Annndd Ouma?"

"I'M NOT FROM 'ROUND HERE, I'M FROM ANOTHER DEMENSION-"

Kaito hit the purple haired boy in the face before falling over, passing out from intoxication. Shuichi sat down next to Rantaro on the couch, grabbing hold of the remote. "Yeah... well you guys can leave me alone for a bit, I wanna watch some TV before going to work..." he grumbled tiredly.

"Oh, what do you wanna watch Shuichi?" Rantaro asked, hiding his face from the stare he got back from the blue haired boy.

Saihara's face flushed a bright red, and he simply waved his hand in front of his green haired friend. "Oh you know, just a cartoon show."

"Which cartoon show?" Maki questioned.

All eyes landing on Shuichi, and curiosity filled the air. Their was a few minutes of silence before Saihara gave in with a sigh. "Teen Titans Go?"

"OH COME ON!" Kaede snapped, gasps filling throughout the room.

Rantaro covered his face, embarrassment filling his gut while Ouma held Shuichi's hand. "You like that show too Saihara-chan!?"

"Okay I know it looks bad but after watching it a few times it's actually pretty funny!"

A/N: Happy Birthday Kaede :))