🖤 Keebo x Kokichi (Cold Weather) 🖤

Kokichi sat on a small bench out on the courtyard, wearing a small coat and shivering from the cold breeze outside. It was a rather cold winters night, and he thought that going outside to get some fresh air would be a good idea. Yeah, big mistake.

The male was shaking like jello as he stayed seated, still not wanting to go back inside with everyone else at the time being. He had... other things on his mind. He needed to think of ways to bring despair amongst his classmates and win the killing game. He needed to get out of this pathetic academy and get back to D.I.C.E. They're all waiting for him, all of his acquaintances waiting for their evil leader to return.

"Ouma!"

Kokichi lifted up his head, snapping out of his small trance as he noticed a familiar robot making his way over to Kokichi. He smiled at the boy and sat down next to him. "You okay?" Keebo asked, his frown slowly leaving his face. Kokichi rolled his eyes and turned away. "I'm fine Keeboy." He replied with a huff.

Keebo moved a little closer over to Kokichi, wanting to get better contact with the purple haired boy. That's when he saw Kokichi physically shaking. He frowned. "You're freezing!" He said with worry. Kokichi just let a small scoff escape his throat. "It's not that cold." Kokichi replied.

"Kokichi, you're literally freezing to the touch." Keebo replied with his soft voice. Kokichi took a shaky breath, a bit of mist coming from his mouth. "Okay... it's kinda cold out." Kokichi told Keebo, turning his head so that the two didn't make eye contact.

Ouma felt his cheeks heat up a little. "Sure, Keebo was the only friendly person on this canvas. Sure, Shuichi is nice for me to push around, but that doesn't make him a very friendly figure. Kaito, Maki, and Ryoma are just 'weirdos.' Kaede is a total bossy mc-bossy pants. Gonta is just freaking dumb. Korekiyo is ... interesting. Himiko is an idiot, fullstop. Tenko and Angie are clearly idiots if they hang around her. Rantaro was okay at first but then his chillness got way to boring. And Miu is a fucking pervert-"

Kokichi's thoughts were interrupted when he suddenly sneezed into his hands, a little bit of wet snot rolling down his face. He sniffled back the disgusting snot and heard a small gasp escape Keebo's lips. "Let me embrace you Ouma!" Keebo exclaimed as he grabbed hold of Kokichi, pulling him close into a hug.

A huge wave of blush formed on the boy's faces as they stayed in a position, of Kokichi having his head in Keebo's lap, while Keebo just hugged him for warmth. A few minutes went by before kokichi chuckled, snuggling himself closer to Keebo without any hesitation. "I didn't know you had a heating function..." he muttered under his breath.