💕 Tetsuya (Keebo) x Miu ("Not A Chance") 💕

This involves a smidge of nsfw, but this is the only bit of nsfw content in this book cause yeaaahhh.

*smacks lips* yep.

Ellie plz don't kill me-

Tetsuya was in his room, shirt off. He was currently stretching. Sure, the world is about to end and all, but hey, what's a little exercise to stay on earth for just a little bit longer? Sweat rolled down his forehead at a quick pace. He didn't stop moving his body to the music pumping through his headphones. It was a dubstep band that he was a huge fan of.

"Oh wow... you're really plugged up..."

The white haired boy whipped his head around, turning off the song playing on his phone and glancing at Iruma. The blonde had her hair tied and a rather long pony tail, wearing some tight shorts and a pink shirt. The look in her eyes resembled something you'd see from a lover. Hell, she was a pretty attractive woman, but than again, he had no interests in her.

"You're practically... throbbing."

Tetsuya sat up from his exercises, glancing down at Iruma's body. "Not a chance." He told her before turning around and going back to some stretches. The blonde inventor simply rolled her eyes and approached Tetsuya, the clicking sound of her heels echoing throughout the small room.

"D'awww c'mon..." she smirked, tracing his nails against his cheek. "The world is about to end, you gotta at least die a virgin." She told the male, his face blushing a bright pink. Tetsuya stared at Miu, rolling his eyes. "I'm not having sex with you, if that's what y-you're implying."

Miu giggled and sat down on a chair, biting her lip. "Well? What can we do than?"

"Uhh, you can leave my room, and allow me to exercise." Tetsuya told her without any hesitation, crossing his arms over his chest. Miu clearly wasn't having any of that, licking her lips and leaning down towards Tetsuya's ear and gently biting down on his ear lobe, causing his breath to hitch slightly.

The white haired boy gasped when the blonde began to bite down on his ear, sending shivers up the males spine. Oh how much he enjoyed this feeling. It was something that he had never experienced before.

"What's wrong hot stuff? You're already giving into me? How does it feel to have a girl like me take you like this hmm~?" Miu giggled, lowering herself down towards the males neck, gently sucking and leaving love bites all over. "I-It feels... g-good." Tetsuya chokes out, his face redder than a cherry Bush. "Ahh, good to kno-"

"A-AHH~!"

Miu stared at him with lust-full eyes when she bit down on a certain spot on his neck. That sound that echoed throughout the room. That was hot. "Wow... so that's the sound you make when I bite that spot?" The blonde giggled and began to work her way down. "Good to know.."

Tetsuya simply gave into Miu's wishes. Her sweet and innocent voice, mixed with her beautifully shaped body was just to much for Tetsuya to process. Miu Iruma was the most gorgeous girl in the entire world. "So... are you gonna-"

"I-I said! Not a c-chance!"

"Your mouth says that, but I can tell you, your brain says something else." She teased, suddenly earning a smack.

"I said no Iruma... n-no."

I'm ending it there CAUSE KEEBO IS TO INNOCENT. HOOMAN OR ROBOT.