📻 Kaito x Rantaro (Two Time) 📻

A/N This is just a sneak peek for a story I'm working on :)

Kaito Momota was thinking about Rantaro Amami again.

Kaito walked over to the window and reflected on his Exciting surroundings. He had always hate Hopes Peek Academy with its squealing, sparkling Students. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel Moody. Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone.

It was the a Relaxed figure of Rantaro Amami.

Kaito gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a Mysterious, Quiet, drinker with Skinny Hair and Pale Face. His friends saw him as an obedient, trust worthy guy.

But not even a guy like Kaito, could prepare for what Rantaro had in store.

The clouds danced like Chasing Budgie, making Kaito relaxed. Kaito grabbed a Cigarette that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Kaito stepped outside and Rantaro came closer, he could see the big smile on his face.

"I am here because I want a relationship," Rantaro bellowed, in a Whimsical tone. He slammed his fist against Kaito's chest. "I love you, Kaito Momota... please love me!"

Kaito looked back, even more relaxed and still fingering the Cursed Cigarette.

They looked at each other with Depressed feelings.

Kaito studied Rantaro's soft hair, pale skin, thin eyelashes... Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you a relationship," he explained, in pitying tones.

Rantaro looked anxious, his body raw.

Kaito could actually hear Rantaro's heart shattering into pieces. Then the green haired boy hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink would calm Kaito's nerves tonight.