🎉 Kaito x Maki TALENTSWAP! (Birthday) 🎉

"C'mon Kai- Kai, the movie's about to start." Harukawa spoke to her date, Kaito Momota, who had a toothpick in between his lips, his face a little pale. It was rather cold outside, so it made sense. The two were currently in a movie theatre, it was their first date for Momota's birthday, and Maki had practically planned everything.

The brunette girl approached Momota, waving a hand in front of his face. "Heellooo? To the theatre!" She shouted, a tad impatient. Kaito only looked down at Harukawa, locking eye contact with her before turning away. "But... I don't wanna go." He admitted.

Maki rolled her eyes ever so slightly. They were already in the building, and their Sure was an audience tonight. Which made a lot of sense, since it was a Thursday. And Thursday's were late, movie, days. "Oh c'mon, we didn't walk all the way here for nothing."

"It's not that Maki. I appreciate the invitation and gift. Really I do." He spoke, looking outside to see the stars glistening in the stars. They reminded him so much of the necklace Maki always wore. "It's just... I'm scared about what people will think of us."

She stared at Kaito, worry filling her eyes. This was a first Kaito ever really expressed himself. Kaito took out the toothpick, sitting it in between his fingers. "I'm really sorry, I've just always been sort of self conscious."

"Oh quit being so moody on our birthday." Maki said suddenly, pulling Kaito to his feet, running out of the theatre with the purple haired boy. "Maki- What are you-?"

Kaito eyes widened in surprise when feeling a pair of sweet lips collide with his. He hesitated a little before kissing her back delicately, intertwining their fingers. "I won't force you to go in today. How about we look at the stars?"

"... yeah. I'd like that Harukawa."

A/N: ITS THE BEST MAN'S BIRTHDAY ACK I LOVE HIM-