🕹 Kokichi x Shuichi (Game On!) 🕹

Kokichi Ouma was bored.

Simple, yet effective.

He had just gotten home from a long day at school, and had absolutely nothing to do. Sure, he could do homework but then again. Who wants to do that for fun? Okay, maybe Kaede would but then again, she's a nerd.

He started to check his emails. Nothing interesting there.

Then Instagram, and nothing exciting. (Unless you count Kaito raving on about getting pizza as 'exciting')

But that, then, and there. His life changed forever.

Twitch: 'Charity Stream; DANGANRONPA ULTRA DESPAIR GIRLS GAMEPLAY!

Kokichi re-read the title a few times. Danganronpa huh?

The purple gremlin snickered to himself. It was probably one of those gamer girls that didn't know how to play, and would end up giving up.

He had to see this.

Kokichi clicked on the thumbnail, the video screen loading for a moment before the screen read 'Stream Starting Soon! Please be Patient!'

"Dammit, I'm the opposite of patient... OH WELL!"

Kokichi giggled to himself as he swung his legs back and fourth. He was such a child sometimes.

'Three'

'Two'

'One'

Suddenly, a male with navie blue hair, and golden like eyes appeared on the computer screen, wearing a green set of headphones over his hair.

"Hello everyone, Shuichi here and welcome to my gameplay of Danganronpa, Ultra Despair girls! The hype for this game has been crazy."

Saihara laughed as the comments began to roll in.

He had a lot of fans.

Kokichi locked eyes with the screen, his mouth gaping slightly.

He was gorgeous.

Here's a happy little vent thingy sksksksks