Mark reached around and placed his hand on Jinyoung's thigh. Jinyoung knew he was trying to get back at him and he wasn't about to give him the satisfaction.

As the three of them started on their work, Mark moved his hand slowly up and down Jinyoung's thigh. Jinyoung resisted the urge to tap his foot or move at all.

Mark slowly made his way up until he was caressing Jinyoung's inner thigh. Jinyoung retaliated by pushing his hips back into Mark. It was almost like a game of chicken, and neither of them were willing to lose.

Mark leaned in towards Jinyoung's ear. "You said Jackson isn't going to be at the apartment after school?" he whispered. 

Jinyoung nodded his head slightly but didn't remove his focus from his paper. He tried not to shiver from the sensation of Mark's breath on his sensitive ear. 

Mark smiled to himself.

"If ya'll don't stop being horny, I'ma leave and go work with someone else," Jaebum warned. Jinyoung suppressed his grin by pressing his lips together.

Jinyoung sat up straighter, only pressing his ass harder onto Mark. Mark bit his lip to keep in a groan. 

A couple minutes later, the bell rang for the next class. Jaebum was grateful he didn't have to deal with two horny teenagers anymore. 

By the end of the day, Jinyoung was immensely looking forward to being in his apartment alone with Mark. He waited by the light post where him, Jackson, and Mark usually met before walking home. He didn't have to wait long for both of them to show up.

"I heard you two were being a handful in math," Jackson said as they started walking. 

Jinyoung shrugged. "I don't know what JB was talking about."

"Alright then," Jackson said smiling a bit to himself. He had to admit, Jinyoung and Mark worked really well together.

He also counted that they slapped each other's asses nine times before he had to turn to go to Youngjae's. "Wear protection!" Jackson said cheerily as he started walking in the opposite direction. 

Mark just laughed and winked at his friend. When Jackson was out of sight, Mark pressed down on Jinyoung's shoulders and hopped onto his back. 

"Oh wow, you are light," Jinyoung commented. To be fair, he was used to giving piggy back rides to Jackson, who was a little more buff. 

Mark just rubbed his boyfriend's arms, lingering a bit on the curves of his muscles. He then jokingly licked the angle of his jaw, giving it a soft scratch of teeth before pulling away.

Jinyoung chuckled and shook his head, hoisting Mark higher onto his back. The two made it to the apartment, getting a few stares from people in the lobby. 

They didn't care however, and made their way to the elevator. Surprisingly, there was no one else inside. Mark laughed as he has a thought, starting to suck on the soft skin of Jinyoung's neck, giving a show to anyone who was watching the security cameras.

"You're going to get me evicted," Jinyoung said, slowly dropping Mark off his back as he laughed.

Mark shrugged and instead went to kiss Jinyoung's lips. Jinyoung didn't protest this time, and returned it with just as much fire. 

They pulled apart right when the elevator doors started to open, both of them grinning up at the camera. 

Once they got into the apartment, they went straight to the large sofa. Jinyoung moved his face close enough to Mark's that their noses were touching. A slight smile played on his lips. "Wanna continue what we started?"