• 39 •

" Hey Kook you feeling better?" Jimin asks as he serves himself some food on his plate that Jin had made.

" Just a really bad headache." he groans out.

" Well, maybe that will teach you a lesson to not drink anymore." Jin adds into the conversation as he walks into the kitchen.

" Noted." he slouches in his chair and pushes his plate to the side not wanting to eat. Jimin chuckles and Jin rolls his eyes and takes a seat besides Jungkook.

" Where is Joo-" Jimin stops as he gets startled by the loud thump coming from upstairs. Alll three men jump in sync by the sound.

Jin groans annoyed knowingly Namjoon must have dropped something or worse broke something.

" Sorry!" Namjoon shouted out loud for all of them to be able to hear. They all chuckle while Jin just shook his head.

" This house has countless holes in them cause of him!" he groans out annoyingly. The two of them chuckle and nodding agreeing.

Ding! Ding!

Jimin's phone goes off receiving a message. He grabs his phone and reads the message on his notifications. It was yoongi saying he was outside waiting for him.

" Hey! I gotta go. See you all later!" He quickly gets up eating his food quickly and placing it in the sink quickly rushing to the front putting on his shoes.

" Where are you going?" Jungkook asks getting up as well.

" Out with a.. friend." he smiles widely before saying bye and rushing out the door jogging up to Yoongi's car.

Jungkook peaks through the window and see's the famous man that he hates and envy's. The man that has a huge toll on Jimin's heart. It crushed him but he had to realize. Jimin was already in love with someone else that wasn't him.

" Hey!" Jimin beams out as he enters the car full of energy.

Yoongi gives Jimin his famous gummy smile making his heart flutter by such a beautiful smile. " I have ideas what we could do. It's a surprise obviously."

" Like what kind of surprise?" Jimin questions.

" A safe one." he chuckles out softly. Jimin nods contently.

After a 30 minute drive they have finally reached their destination. Yoongi gets out the car and so does the other.

" Come on!" Yoongi shouts out as he rushes towards the building. Jimin chuckles and following behind him quickly as they both head inside.

He exchanges his bills into coins and places them all into a cup.

" Up for a challenge?" he smirks at the younger boy with a mischievous look.

" What challenge?" he looks suspiciously at yoongi.

" Basketball."

He thinking for a moment tapping his chin with his index finger as if he was thinking very hard with this challenge standing.

" Deal!" he speaks with a chuckle. Yoongi lets out a soft chuckle and they both run to the basketball machine. All that could be seen was 2 grown men running around the arcade with loud giggles and laughs genuinely enjoying every single moment they are experiencing.

At this moment they knew exactly what their hearts wanted and needed. They needed each other. Their love, touch, and the need to call each other " mine."

" I had so much fun! We have been in there all day!" Jimin beams out chuckling remembering exactly what they did.

" I've actually had the best night with you." Jimin blushes slightly and fidgets with the stuffed animals ear. They both sat in the car feeling nervous and very shy.

Jimin clears his throat a bit and looks out the window. " Where are we?" he questions.

" No where in particular. Come on." Yoongi gets out the car and a small confused Jimin just follows leaving his stuffed animal arcade prize in the car and gets out.

They walk down the street and reach a river walk where across the lake was a whole other city. Their bright colorful lights lit up as the taller buildings colors turned various different colors. It was a beautiful scene to see.

They both leaned against the railing blocking the way to reach the water and stared at the other whole different city in front of them.

Yoongi bites his bottom lip nervously before wrapping an arm around Jimin's waist and pulling him closer to him.

He felt his heart began to beat a bit faster and harder. His heart was fluttering just by this mans simple touch. His body was under Yoongi's control.

Yoongi leans away from the railing and just went yolo. He pulls Jimin towards him both hands on his waist and went in for a kiss.

A kiss that they have been longing for since the last meet up they had that had went totally south.

" I love you Jimin.."