•27•

The sound of birds chirping and the sun rising indicating its the next day. Jimin didn't get a lick of sleep last night. He sat on his bed wrapped in his blanket and stared at the beige wall in front of him.

All night he thought on how to confess his feelings

All night he thought on how to confess his feelings. How to explain everything he is feeling for him but one thing that kept stopping him was the female from last night. When she stood in front of him the slit reveal on her chest had red to purple marks. He's marked her. Left her hickeys where Jimin only was fascinated of Yoongi doing it to him on his soft warm skin.

He just shook his head and shoved the slutty women to the corner of his mind. She wasn't gonna stop him from confessing even if it was risky he didn't feel the same.

He headed downstairs as the sun shined through te cracks of the curtains all over the house. He was surprised to see Jin up and early in the morning considering its only 6 in the morning.

" Oh, morning Jinnie."

" Oh, your up early." Jin says while pouring himself a cup of coffee, " Want one?" he offers.

" Please." he smiles warmly. Jin nods and goes ahead and pours him a warm cup of coffee.
He passes it to him and Jimin thanks him wrapping his small hands around the coffee mug feeling the warm ness underneath his palms.

" Do you work early today?" Jimin asks raising the cup to his lips sipping the hot coffee carefully.

" Today's my day off actually. Finally a break." he says with a sigh of relief.

" That's great." he responds

Jin agreed with a nod and both sit in silence sipping on their coffee but there was something that was circling around Jin's mind. He chews at the bottom of his lip wondering if he should ask or avoid it and accept their privacy. He was always such a curious person.

" Hey Jimin.."

" Yes?" he asks.

" What were you and uhm.. Namjoon talking about last night? I-I was working on a few paper works last night and heard the thud. I was about to check but I heard Namjoon get to you before I could, then you both began talking."

" Oh.." he chuckles nervously gripping the coffee mug a bit tightly, " I-I'll tell you once everyone is awake how about that?"

" I mean you don't have to. I was just.. curious." he mumbles the last word.

" No, I want to. If i could with Joon then I can with you and Kookie." he smiles a bit with his lips.

The older nods in agreement and waits.

After, an hour or so Jimin has started to slowly explain everything to both his best friends everything he had told Namjoon. He was a bit nervous but with Namjoon siting right by him comforting him he felt better.

As, he was hoping they both lovingly pulled him into a tight hug while Jin swapped the younger in the back of his head for keeping such secrets. They love Jimin no matter the cause.

" I mean if you were to even kill someone we will still love you Chimmy!" Jungkook groaned out.

" Uh.. too far kook. I wouldn't love a killer." Jin blurts out with a sigh.

" I'll make sure to kill you first then." Jimin says playfully and everyone in the room exchanged giggles.

He finally felt like everything was slowly weighing off of his shoulders. He's making progress with himself and only with small steps starting with his best friends, brothers.

But the next big step for him is confessing to the one he has sting feelings for Min Yoongi.