• 32 •

All three of them waited in the waiting room for the doctors to give them any news. Nobody talked. Nobody looked at one another. They all stayed silent staring off at the floor beneath them.

There was nothing to say at such a dangerous moment. What could they say to one another?

" Are you relatives from Park Jimin?" a doctor asks walking towards the three men. They all immediately stood up in sync.

" We are." they all said. The doctor nods.

" He is stable for now but for another time I'm not sure how it would work out. 9 out of 10 people survive something like this." the doctor says looking at each and every single one of them making eye contact.

" I-Is there treatment? Is there a-anything we can do?" Jin ask.

" There is treatment but it's a pretty expensive treatment or either get a heart donor that's if their hearts compatible with his.. and Parks heart is.. not the very best at the moment. It's not the strongest."

" W-What about the medicine they prescribed him?" Namjoon asks.

" Those pills were meant to help keep the heart maintained for small fatal stuff say if he was to run up the stairs that's fine. Maybe even jog like a block but nothing to the length he has went. Could you care to explain what caused him to go off so suddenly?" he looks at each and every one of the boys that stood in front of him for answers.

" W-We aren't sure. He came home crying, screaming and breathing heavily almost like he ran in a marathon but when I put him in my car he began to hyperventilate.. I-I'm not entirely sure what could have happened." Jungkook began to pick at the skin by his nails trying to distract himself for the nerves that are riled up at the moment.

" I see.. Well, if you'd like to see him he is in room 59. Would you like to talk about the treatment?" he asks the three boys.

" Yes. Please." Jin immediately responses. " You guys check up on Jimin. I'll talk to the doctor."

They both nod and walk off to Jimin's room.

They head inside and see Jimin who's fully awake staring off to the wall in front of him.

" Hey Jiminie," Jungkook chokes out walking over to the smaller boy in the bed hugging him tightly.

" hey kookie.." he whispers out.

Jungkook pulls away and Namjoon comes and gives him a hug as well.

" How are you feeling?" Namjoon asks standing besides the small boy.

" Numb? Depressed? Sad? Angry?"

" What happened?" Jungkook furrowed his brows, " Why were you crying? Who or what did something to you?"

He gulps and shakes his head no, " Nothing. I'm fine."

" Don't lie to me. Your boyfriend yoongi," he gritted through his teeth with jealousy and anger, " he came by the house today."

Jimin perks his head up by the sound of Yoongi's name.

" He did? What did he say?"

" Most importantly what did he do? He said he was sorry for today. What did he do Jimin?"

" Nothing.." he grips onto the blanket tightly breaking eye contact with Jungkook.

" Jimin.. don't lie to us.. Please." Namjoon speaks up softly.

Tears escaped Jimins eyes as he broke down in a small sobs making the boys in front of him hurt. They immediately hugged the smaller boy hoping to make him feel better.

Jungkook for one felt the need to hurt the guy like he hurt Jimin, but in order to understand what he did he needed Jimin to explain what exactly he did before he could go and do something he will regret.

But, the story they were about to here wasn't going to prepare the war Jungkook was ready to make.