XV

The rumbling of the car under Jimin's seat makes him slowly wake up from his nap. Fluttering his eyes open and groaning.
" You can still sleep. We have about 30 minutes till we get there," Yoongi says softly to a sleepy Jimin who can barley manage to open one eye.
He hums in response and slowly falls back asleep.

- 🖇 -

" Hey, Jimin were here," Yoongi says softly tapping him on his shoulder. He lets out soft groans, slowly opening his eyes taking in a deep breath and stretching.
" In Daegu already?" Jimin questions.
" Yeah, were at the store. Want anything?"
He hums thinking of anything that could sound good after waking up from a good nap,
" Noodles?"
" I don't think they sell noodles here but i'll take you to a food cart around here. It's the best!" Yoongi says with a small smile.
Jimin smiles sweetly at the older and nods in response. He watches his walk to the store and disappear inside.

Small little images of memories popped up in his head as he could see Yoongi's beautiful gummy smile that somehow makes him feel so bubbly inside. It was new feelings and emotions he was experiencing being near Yoongi every second of every minute. Just the slightest thought of him made his heart pound a little harder than normal it was amusing.

He pulled his phone out and widen his eyes at the time " 11:30."
" Oh my god.. oh my god! FUCK!" Jimin shouted. He had a couple of missed calls from Jungkook and a few messages from him as well. Jimin immediately stepped out the car dialing Jungkook.

The younger immediately picks up the phone after seeing the caller ID " Jimin." He quickly answers " Jimin!" he shouted not sounding too happy.
" H-Hey Jungkook,"
" I've been calling and texting you! Where were you? I didn't see you during break!"
" I-I know I'm sorry.. I uh.." biting the inside of his cheek nervous trying to come up with an excuse he could use but the harsh pounding in his chest made him unable to think of anything, hearing the pounding in his ears.
" Hello!? Jimin!"
" Look, I'm sorry I didn't show up during break. I had to do a couple of things," was all he could say. The harsh pounding was becoming enormous by every second afraid of what Jungkook might say. Closing his eyes focusing on his harsh breathing trying to calm his enormous beating heart.
On the other side of the line was quiet, too quiet.
" K-Kookie?" Jimin questions with shallow deep breaths.
" That's okay Jiminie. I was just worried but.. your old enough to care for yourself despite your condition. I'm sorry for being all panicky."

Jimin was shocked, he didn't expect such an answer as this one. His heart was slowly going back to regular heart beats, his breathing became normal and tolerable.
" Thank you kookie," he smiled sweetly Jungkook able to tell he was smiling.
" Okay, take care. See you when session ends,"
" Uh.. a-actually, s-someone else offered me a ride.. Is that okay?"
" What!! Who? Do I know her? Is she hot?! Does she have big boobs?! An Ass?!" the younger shouted excitedly.
" Ugh! Bye!" Jimin shouted a bit annoyed but slightly giggle.
" No, No wa-"
He ended the call with a slight giggle amused with himself. Ash, kookie. Why are you such a horny chihuahua.
Putting his phone in his pocket with a small smile and turning around to face a small handsome man in front of him holding a bag with drinks. He stood their a bit confused.
" Oh! Uh.. h-how long have you been there?" he asked nervously.
" Just the end of the call. Everything okay?" He questions Jimin softly with such a caring tone making Jimin smile widely.
" Everything's fine thanks for asking,"
" Sure," he responds with a slight smile. " Come on, lets go get you your noodles then to the tattoo shop,"

The soothing tone in Yoongi's voice made Jimin feel uneasy. His body felt like going limp, his voice was attractive and caring. It made his stomach turn a bit.

He simply nods walking towards him taking the bag from Yoongi slightly brushing his fingers with his sending a small electric shock through each other making the other flinch a bit. The shock wasn't physical only mentally.
" Woah, you okay?" Jimin questions surprised by his sudden movements.
" Y-Yeah," he responds placing his hand in his pocket. " Lets get going," he says with a smile.
Jimin nods walking towards the passenger side.
Did he feel what I had felt?