XXI

Taking in the scenery from a lake that had the perfect view of the city as they both ate a cup of noodles leaning against the hood of Yoongi's car. Nothing but quietness filled their atmosphere not awkward as the car rides. They just ate their noodles at stared at the scene Yoongi used to come to when he just wanted a place to get away.

But, little Jimin has questions that filled his mind. He wanted to know and figure out who this handsome man; who can somehow make his heart pounder against his chest as if bombs were exploding inside his chest. There was so much he was curious about but one that crossed his mind was his sudden outburst at the tattoo shop. He glanced at Yoongi who seemed to be enjoying his moment seeing a small tiny smile form on his lips making the other feel warm making him slightly smile.

He didn't realize he was staring at him for a while until Yoongi had finally said something,
" What? Is there something on my face?" he questions Jimin who quickly snaps out of awe state and shakes his head.
" N-No.." he felt so embarrassed that he was caught staring. He probably thought there were little stars and glistening glitter in his eyes making them shine as he stared at the older amazed by such a handsome man.

The older raise a brow setting his noodles down by his foot. " So, you stared at me for what reason? Cause I'm incredibly hot?" he asked the younger teasingly.
He quickly turned his head towards his statement, " Please. I've seen better." he said with humor and rolled his eyes.
The older chuckled and nodded.

It went silent again and those pondering questions kept beating at Jimin's brain actually considering in asking his questions.
" Hey.." Jimin says softly slightly moving the noodles in his cup with his chopsticks.
He hums in respond giving Jimin his full attention.
" Back.. at the shop.. that scar on his side stomach.." he looked at the other with soft eyes and continued, " Did you really do that?"
Yoongi stares deep into the others eyes trying to read them as they for what screamed in hope he didn't do such thing. That it was just an accident and not on purpose.

He looks away and stares at the waves of the water hitting the pavement. He didn't want to lie to him but he wanted to bury those past memories forever and move on. He didn't want to seek into his old memories and re-think them again knowing what he did was all a big mistake and it's something he couldn't fix.

He sighed a bit before speaking, " Back then I wasn't the best person. I was quite the opposite. Everyone feared me. Nobody even wanted to glance or breath the same air as I was." he shakes his head hating himself for being such an asshole or if asshole is something he could describe himself, " It's something i'm not very proud of myself about. Ended up in therapy for my anger management issues and went to rehab for a year or two. The moment I came out I felt a bit better about myself, but I went back to my ruthless days when I hanged out with a couple of old friends who weren't good people. The sudden realization the moment I was almost busted by the cops, I knew what I was doing wasn't right. I was going down the wrong path the whole time." he pauses for a moment taking in a deep breath and exhaling it calmly. " I got my shit together graduated on time and the moment I was free I moved out of Daegu and moved from city to city seeking new things and ended up in Seoul never leaving. I've got a decent job to support myself and try to not look back at my past memories, but I guess coming back here unraveled something I honestly didn't remember doing. It's crazy." The last few words broke out in a slight crack making him clear his throat.

Jimin felt a pit of pity for him but then I mean everyone had problems of their own but his? His was similar to Jimin's only the exact opposite. He received the beatings from others because they somehow found him disgusting. Going to a rich preppy school that is being paid by the people his mother worked as a maid for. Word got around as their not so nice daughter spread the word making everyone despise him and only made every rich kid angry. They seen him as a charity event just because his mother was a working maid.

But through Yoongi's eyes Jimin could tell he regretted every moment of every second he made people miserable and fear him the most. He sets his cup of noodles on the floor getting up and walking towards the older engulfing him in a meaning full warm hug. Yoongi was taken back by the sudden reaction and froze, feeling his heart rate slowly go up. He didn't know if he should push him away for wrap his arms around him as well.

The hug made him feel warm and fuzzy inside feeling little tiny butterflies form in his stomach. He felt loved but love is a strong word he has never used and will never use. He just felt cared for in such a moment.

He hesitantly brought his arms up wrapping them around Jimin's waist and pulling him in tighter laying the side of his head on the his stomach.

They both felt warm, both hearts pounding a bit fast at such a moment. Staying wrapped in each other's arms made the whole world completely shut out and worrying about nothing but the sudden moment they both felt comfortable in. They both felt safe in one another's arms as still what they seemed like strangers.

The ship shall now mother fucking SAIL!