IV

—— 8:30 am ——
I quickly drank my coffee and placed my cup in the sink and left the house before any of the guys could wake up.

I walked up and down, turning left and right on the streets looking at the maps on my phone that leads me to his house. The walk was only about 30 minutes depending how fast I walk and how many times I won't get lost.

After, what seemed like hours I finally found the house. It was a small brown house not too big and not too small. I walked up the porch and felt super nervous before knocking on his door. I took a couple deep breaths and knocked. I took a couple steps back gripping onto my phone in my pocket.
" It's okay Jimin. It's okay relax." I said to myself mentally.

I hear the sound of locks unlocking and the door swung open to reveal a woman in a robe.
" Uh, can I help you?" she asked.
" Oh, uhm I must have the wrong house sorry." I said.
" Oh, who are you looking for?"
" Uhm, Min yoongi."
" Oh! Yoongi. I'll get him for you." She said with enthusiasm in her tone.
She shut the door for about a moment and the door opened again and he was standing right in front of me. He had a messy ash blonde. It wasn't like the one on his license.
" Can I help you?" He asked with a cold tone.
" Oh! Right uhm.." I pulled out his wallet and held it out handing it too him. " You dropped it last night when we bumped into each other."
" Oh. Thanks man. I was looking all over for it." His voice had a bit of relief in it.
" Yeah sure." I said with a smile on my face.
There was a long pause of silence while we just stared at each other.

" Oh.. Did something happen?" He pointed to his forehead where I had my bandage.
"Oh!" I touched it very softly not trying to hurt myself. " Uh, I don't know actually haha.." I said with a small chuckle.
He gave a small slight smile before speaking again. " Alright.. well thanks man.. for the wallet I hope you didn't take my money." He gave me a small suspicious look but trying to be funny.
" Oh..oh.. uh I took like 20 dollars." I said trying to be funny.
He gave a small laugh and can I just be the first to say.. his smile and laugh was oddly cute.
" Funny. Alright I have to go. Thanks again!"
" Oh, yeah sure you're welcome." I said with a small smile. I waved bye and walked off his porch with a small smile.
" He seems very interesting.." I thought to myself.

——

I got home and see a worried Jin walking up and down the living room with his hand against his forehead.
" Is everything okay?" I asked worried.
" Jimin! Ah! Thank god your okay!" He exclaimed with relief in his voice and hugged me tightly. " Where did you go?" He asked curiously.
I can't tell him I went to return a good looking guys wallet, then that will lead to how I found it AND lead to a fit about me leaving in the middle of the night!
" Just went for a small walk." I said trying to sound convincing.
" Well, you should have told me!" He said with a worried tone. Gosh, I'm 23 years old I can take care of myself.
I pushed him slight away from me breaking the hug. I sighed before speaking. " Jin, I know you're worried for me but I can take care of myself. I don't need to tell you where I go every once in a while. I'm 23 years old not 15." I exclaimed with annoyance.
" I just want to make sure your okay. I'm worried about you." He said with an upset tone. I almost felt bad but not enough to make me feel guilty.
" Before, anyone knew I had a weak ass heart before I knew I had a weak heart everyone treated me normal! Not some toddler who needs to be watched 24/7! You're now trying to care for me like I'm so fragile I could break! It's barley one day and YOU won't get off my back! So, back OFF!" I said in an angry tone and walked out the living room. I headed into my room slamming the door shut startling a sleepy Jungkook.
" Huh!? What happen!?" He sounded scared for a second.
I apologized and walked into the bathroom slamming the door shut.
" Was I too harsh..?" I said to myself as I hovered over the sink. I sighed and felt a wave of guilt hit me. " Maybe, I should apologize." I sighed and rubbed the middle of my forehead ashamed of myself.
I opened my mirror and pulled out my medication. I opened my pill bottle and pulled out a white rounded thick pill. I popped it in my mouth and turned on the sink and drank some water to wash it down.
" I'm sorry Jin.."

This felt so long! I'm sorry if it was boring! It will get better I promise! sksk