• 30 •

From the café he ran home not caring if his heart is pounding so harsh blocking out his hearing from the world.

He was broken. Devastated. He felt numb. All he could do was cry his heart out. Scream as he ran. He did everything he could to get rid of the pit of pain he was feeling.

It's like he was stepping on fire barefoot to get to the other side. It burned it. His words hurt him. It is such a broken numb feeling he couldn't help himself to explain. For all he knew it was hurting him so much. Too much.

He gets home panting heavily and busting inside his house and dropping to the floor sobbing, screaming the pain out. Jungkook immediately rushed down the stairs.

" Jimin! What the hell!" he shouted worriedly dropping to the floor and embracing his crying friend.

" I-It h-hurts k-k-kookie.." he stuttered out with heavy breathing.

" Jimin you need to calm down! Your h-heart! This will trigger it to go off! Breath damn it!"

His heavy breathing made the younger panic. He was alone while the older ones went to run a couple of errands. From the looks of it Jimin wasn't following what Jungkook was saying.

" Fuck!" he shouted angrily getting up and grabbing his car keys. " You will be fine I promise!"

He picks up the smaller boy and carried him to the car laying him in the back. He rushes to shut the door and quickly gets in his car and drives off in full speed heading to the hospital.

" J-Jimin! Hey talk to me!"

All he could hear was the hysterical breathing coming from the back seat. He knew he had to drive faster. He had too. To save his best friends life.

Well, driving pass the speed limit caused the blue, red, white sirens to go off behind him. He completely ignored it and picked up the pace driving faster towards the hospital.

" Y-You'll be fine J-Jiminie." His chokes out trying to hold back his tears.

" This is the police! Pull over now!" they shouted through their speakers.

He picked up the speed and made a huge turn reaching the hospital. He brakes harshly getting out of his car and opening the back door of his car pulling Jimin out to find him unconscious. He rushes inside ignoring the cops trailing behind him.

" HELP! I NEED A DOCTOR!" Nurses and doctors immediately run towards Jungkook with a gurney placing Jimin on top of it and strolling him away.

" P-Please.. h-help him." he whispered softly before the cops grab a hold of him.

" Sir please come with us." He nods and walks out with them.

" Care to explain why you passed the speed limit?" a police officer asked.

" Are you kidding me?! My fucking best friend was dying!" he shouts angrily.

" Sir, watch the tone. We understand but under the law you still had to sto-"

" Right and if I did stop and he dies in the back of my car who's fault is that? Yours or mine?"

The police officer cleared his throat adjusting his belt.

" Don't do it again. I hope the best for your friend. Good day." the officer walks away and heads into his car and drives off.

Jungkook cursed under his breath and walked back inside the hospital and waited.