• 31 •

" Hey! We came as fast as we can! What happened?" Jin asked rushing towards Jungkook with Namjoon following behind him.

" I-I don't know. He came home crying and screaming. I-I don't know." Jungkook says clamping his hands together on and off.

" What do you mean crying?" Namjoon asks.

" I don't know! Okay? I heard the front door slam open and I got up from my bed and just heard screaming. I quickly got outside my room and rushed to go downstairs and there he was on the floor crying and crying. He was screaming it scared me to death," he sighs, " I don't know why he was but I swear to god if anybody or anything hurt him I-"

" It's okay Kook. He will be fine.. Jimin.. Jimins a fighter. He will get through this." Jin reassured Jungkook when Jin wasn't sure of it either.

" Why don't you head home and get changed. It's getting colder we'll wait." Namjoon says giving the younger a pat on his shoulder.

He nods and gets up heading out the hospital and to his car. The moment he got inside his car he immediately broke down into tears. He couldn't loose his best friend not now not ever. He needed to confess something first before anything could happen. He hoped and prayed Jimin would make it out alive. He just had too.

He gets home quickly changing. Grabbing a few things and heads out. As, he walks towards his car he sees a small man with ashy blonde hair walking towards their house.

" Uh, Can I help you?" Jungkook questions stepping away from his car.

" Yeah. Is Jimin home right now?" the small man asks.

" Who are you?"

" I'm not sure if he mentioned me or not but I'm Yoongi."

Of course Yoongi. The man that makes Jimin feel like he's high in the clouds.

" So, is he home? I really need to talk to him." Yoongi says in a pleading tone.

" No. He's not home."

" Oh.. well can you tell him," he stuffs his hands in his pockets and shrugs, " I'm sorry for today and to give me a call?"

" Wait. What do you mean " sorry for today?" " he furrowed his brows confused.

" Just tell him. Will you?"

" What the fuck did you do?!" He shouts angrily towards the pale man.

" It doesn't concern you." he spits out making it clear for the younger boy.

" Did.. Did you hurt him?!"

" Like I said before, It does not concern you." he repeats himself once more.

" If it deals with my fucking best friend it does! I won't ask you again."

" Deliver the message wont you." he dead planted.

Jungkook pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue and walks towards the man with furry.

" If you fucking hurt my best friend Jimin I will fucking kill you. Do you understand?" his tone was deep, dark, cold, with no emotion.

" You won't do shit. Have a good day kid." Yoongi chuckles and walks away from the fuming boy.

He was ready to beat the man till he watched him bleed. Till he begged him to stop. He needed a good punch.

But right not now he was going to deal with him later. He needed to be at the hospital waiting for Jimin.