VII

The walk home in the dark and the cold breeze kept me at thought. I couldn't get my mind off the incident with Hoseok. I just couldn't keep it off my mind. I just couldn't bring my mind to it that he could like me, let alone think he's gay. Maybe he's bisexual. I head inside the house and lock the door heading up the stairs but was stopped when my name was called out.

" Hey Jimin."
I turned back and walked into the living room gripping onto my duffle bags strap.
" Oh.. hey Jin."
" Hey, I just wanted to say I'm sorr-" 
I shook my head no and stopped him mid sentence before he could finish the word "sorry" when I should be the one sorry. 
" No, Jin don't apologize. I should be the one sorry. It was my fault and I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that. I was upset.. I just don't like the way you're treating me for the past 2 days."
" I'm sorry.. I'm just.. I'm just extremely worried. Anything could go wrong. Absolutely, anything! And I want to try and prevent that from happening."
" Jin.. thank you for the concern but I'm fine. I will be fine. I've been taking my medication. I just don't want to be treated like some baby that needs of be taken care of everyday of every second." I walked towards him and pulled him into a hug.
" I'm fine so stop worrying okay? I won't die on you or anyone I promise."
Jin gave me a tight squeeze with a firm nod. I patted his back and pulled away from the hug.
" Good! Now, I have to shower I reek." I said with a small chuckle.
" Yeah, you do that." He lets out a small laugh.
I rolled my eyes at his comment with a small smile and headed to my room.

——

I stared at the message Hoseok had sent me and debated if I should still go and give him moral support and shrug off what had happened between us. I groaned and stuffed my face with a pillow not knowing what to do.
" Jungkook!"
I quickly got off my bed and slowly tip toed down the hall and knocked lightly on his door.
" kookie!" I whispered quietly but with a bit of force.
There was no response. I groaned and knocked a little louder this time calling him again.
No response. I sighed about to barge into his room when a voice startled me half to death.
" What are you doing?"
" god! don't do that you asshole!" I exclaimed as I held my hand over my chest feeling my rapid heart beat.
" sorry! sorry! Here!" He opened his door and let me in as I sat down taking in slow breaths.

" I didn't mean to startle you."
" No, it's okay. It's not your fault." He nodded and continued to eat the bowl of cereal he had in his hands.
" Hey! Is that my apple jacks!?"
He immediately stopped munching on the cereal biting very slowly.
" no.." He said with his mouth full.
" Whatever.. anyways I need your help."
" With?" he asked curiously.
" A situation.. that happened today."
He took one big bite of his cereal and placed the bowl on his night stand chewing on the cereal and pulling up his gaming rolling chair.
" What's up?"
" How can I say it? Will I say it?" I asked myself mentally. I gripped onto my sweats before saying anything.
" Hoseok kissed me today at the studio."