XXV

" Thanks for the ride Hobi." Jimin says softly fidgeting with his hands a bit.

" It's nothing," he smiles a bit and pats him on his shoulder softly making Jimin look up at him with a small smile.

" See you next week."
He grabs his stuff about to leave but Hoseok grabbed his wrist lightly before leaving. "Yes?" he questions.

He shakes his head softly and let's go,
" Nothing, never mind. Take care."

Jimin frowns a bit but just nods and gets out the car. He gives Hoseok a small wave and heads towards his house feeling agitated.

Not because of Hoseok but because Yoongi has left him hanging outside in the cold night with no word of him coming to pick him up or not.

" Hey Jimin," the younger one makes out as he watches Jimin come inside.

" Hey." he responds.

" How was work?" He chugs the last bit of orange juice before placing his cup in the sink.

He shrugs with a small pout, " Pretty well. Yours?"

He sighs a bit and slumps back on the kitchen counter, " Fight broke out and my boss yelled at me for not doing anything." He straights himself up and shrugs with his arms open,
" Like what the hell does he want me too do? I'm just a bartender serving people their drinks!"

Jimin chuckles a bit and shrugs, " I could see why he got mad at you."

Jungkook furrows his brows and tilts his head to the side confused, " What do you mean?"

" Kookie, your like 95 percent muscle and not to mention your tall," he leans onto the door frame of the kitchen and crosses his arm,
" You should have done something Kook."

He rolls his eyes letting out a forced "haha",
" I'm going to bed."

Jimin nods and both head up the stairs into their own rooms. Jimin takes a quick shower and heads off to bed staring at his phone eagerly.

He wanted to call Yoongi and make him apologize. He just sighs and dials his number placing the phone by his ear hearing the dial tone ring. It had went straight to voicemail.

He ends the call and nibbles on his bottom lip. Maybe something happened to him while heading home? Maybe he's hurt? Maybe he got into a car accident? Instantly, what if's ran through his mind and had gotten worried to the point his heart began to beat rapidly.

He rushed towards his bathroom opening his bottle of medication to see only one left.

" Fuck," he muttered. He sighs and takes the pill waiting a minute for the pill to kick in.

After, it did he put on his shoes rapidly and his jacket quickly. He rushes out his room and heads down the stairs quietly trying not to make a sound. He heads out the house and jogs to Yoongi's house hoping he could be there.

Maybe Jimin was just letting his emotions and attachment get the best of him. He was so used to calling and texting with Yoongi everyday of every hour. From a good morning text to a goodnight text or even better a call.

•••

He reaches the house and sees his car parked in front. He rushes to the front door and knocks on the door softly.

He waits for about a moment, no response. He knocks again with a little bit more force.. still no response. He groans and bangs on the door hearing the bangs echo down the street.

Too harsh..

The sound of locks are heard and he straightens himself up and sees the door swing open. It was the same female the day he came to return Yoongi's wallet.

" Can I help- Oh. I remember you. Here for Yoongi?"

Seeing her in a bathrobe in his house made his heart pound harshly. Feeling hurt. Maybe thats girlfriend.. and thinking of that hurt him. He was jealous.

" Y-Yeah.. Can you call him?" his voice was almost a whisper with a hint of pain.

She nods leaving the door open a bit and walks away as she sways her body and disappears around the corner.

He kicks the wooden porch with the tip of his shoes as he waited for Yoongi. Would Yoongi think he's weird and overreacting for coming all the way out here just because he won't answer his phone? Maybe coming out here was a bit too much and seemed to be obsessive?

He lifts his head up at the sound of footsteps coming towards the front door. The door swings open and he sees the same man that makes his heart pounder as if he's running a marathon.

His hair was messy and dangled in front of his eyes. His milky soft skin glowing in the moonlight and his small rosy pink doll lips. It just made his heart flutter uncontrollably.

" Jimin?" he furrows his brows and closes the door behind him and crossing his arms over his chest due to the cold breeze, " What are you doing here?"

What was he doing standing in front of Yoongi's house.

" Umm.. I-I just wanted to make sure you're okay.. but," he glances at the door behind Yoongi and averted his gaze back to him, " You seem to be doing just fine." his tone came out with a hint of jealousy and very bitter.

" Goodnight." he says sternly with annoyance and anger. He turns on his heels and walks down the steps quickly stuffing his hands in his pockets.

" Wait, Jimin-" Jimin cut him off with a deep scoff.

" Have fun with your girlfriend. I see why you couldn't answer not one damn phone call." he says through gritted teeth and walks away quickly turning down the street.

With those few words it had left him confused, taken back, but mainly hurt. Why did those few simple words hurt someone like Yoongi?