II

I thanked the lady for handing me my medication and walked out the pharmacy. The sky was grey and gloomy with a fresh cold breeze. " Winters coming soon." I thought to myself. I zipped up my sweater and slowly walked home with my head filled with so many thoughts. I couldn't decide which one to focus on and actually answer it myself.

I unlock my front door quietly slowly opening it and closing it. I could clearly hear Namjoon, Jungkook and Jin in the living room speaking to one another.
" What else did the doctor say?" Jin asked.
" Not too much besides prescribing him some medication to help his heart." Namjoon said.

" He said anythig too stressing or exciting could cause him to experience dizzines, heavy breathing which could lead him to get a heart attack?"
" But Jimin's medicine.. the doctor said.. it could help him.." Jungkook's was so soft almost like a whisper. " Sometimes.. doctors are wrong Jin.."
" Yes, sometimes they can be but machines don't lie. If his test results came back positive then we have to be extremly careful with Jimin. Not giving him a hard time and no surprises anymore." The tone in Jin's voice was serious. He is extremely worried for me.

<< 3rd pov >>

Jimin suddenly felt a rush of guilt hit him because he felt like he just became another problem for them as if they don't have other problems to deal with. He felt like we was now being a burden, as if they are now taking care of a new born baby, only he wasn't. He was sick. Having a fragile heart like glass, any wrong move could cause chaos.

Jin sighed before speaking " His classes are important too him but they lead to stress..too much of it.. and his job."
" What are you trying to imply?" Namjoon asked curiously.
" I don't want to be too dramatic about this but.. I care for Jimin.. but do you think.. he should drop it all? Quit his job and quit going to college in order to stay safe."
" WHAT?!" Namjoon and Jungkook said in usion.
Jimin had froze at Jin's statement. He believed what he was doing was crossing the line.
---
" NO!" I had walked furiously into the livingroom.
" How lon-" I quickly cut Jin off not letting him finish what he was going to say.
" This is beyond BULLSHIT. I am NOT going to stop going to my classes! And I will certainly NOT quit my job!"
" This is for your saftey jimin!" Jin responded with his voice raised.
" I can take care of myslef! I don't need you or anyones help!" I responded angrily.
I quickly walked out the living room pissed off breathing heavily as I headed up the stairs gripping the bag of my medication.
Half way up the stairs I felt light headed and my vision a little woozy. I stopped for a moment closing my eyes shut while shaking my head lightly. I can hear the sound of my heart beat beating at an enormous pace I couldn't bare keep it calm making me breath heavier.

I couldn't steady my breathing causing me to feel dizzy, lightheaded. I passed out.