Chapter 40

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||The Demon is gone, and so is she||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco POV
"How is she doing?" I ask quietly "Not good. She isn't coming out." My father says "Isn't there any spell that you..." "No! There isn't any other spell that could help her! Draco it's over! She's gone!" He yells. Suddenly I heard someone yawn "Gone? Who?" A female voice says. And it wasn't my mother. I looked at Y/N but she was still lying dead on the table "Up here, sweet cheeks." It says again. I look up and see a beautiful woman....but...a ghost?! "Too bad, I could've done so much in that body. Oh well, I'll just find another one!" She says "You're...you're...t-the..." "The Slytherin Princess? Girlfriend of Tom? Very powerful witch? Very beautiful as well." She smirks "What did you do to my girlfriend?!" I ask her, rather pissed off "I posses her and then I forced her into the tunnel." She says "Duh!" "Why would you do that?!" "Because she was annoying! I didn't really expect anything else, I mean she was still a child. So she was your girlfriend huh?" "Yes my girlfriend! And you took her away from me!" "Technically, I didn't. She went in there. She had a choice! Run away from the blood, which she did, or let the blood touch her feet." She explains "She probably thought she didn't have a choice!" I tell her "Made it more fun!" She laughs "Bring her back!" I tell her "You are not very familiar with death are you? Once they're gone, there's no coming back! See ya!" She says and tries to fly off "No! You're not leaving!" I yell. She screams, which causes me to jump and fall back. Little did I know that my mother was walking behind me with glasses of drinks. I fell on them...into the glass...I couldn't care less... It didn't really hurt. I just saw my view getting blurry by the second.