Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Sorted and first night||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Once we arrived at Hogwarts all of the first years were standing together on a big stairs. One of the professors was standing there waiting for us "Welcome to Hogwarts!" She said "Now in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats you will be sorted into one of the houses. There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Now while you are here your house will be like your family, your triumphs earn will you points any rule braking you will loose them. At the end of the year the house with the most points will earn the house cup" "Trevor!" A boy, I think his name was Neville, ran up and picked up his pet "Sorry" He told the professor and stood back next to me. "The sorting ceremony will start any moment" She then walked away. I am so exited!!
"It's true then! What they said on the train....Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts" A boy with bleach blond hair said. I heard some people whisper in shock "This is Crabbe and Goyle...and I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy" He said while standing in front of Harry. I heard Ron chuckle "Think my name is funny do you? I don't need to ask yours! Red hair and a hand me down robe? You must be a Weasley" He said. I saw that Ron was a little upset so I grabbed his hand and gave it a light squeeze "Soon you will find out that some wizarding family's are better then others! You don't want to be friends with the wrong sort. I can help with that" He offered Harry his hand "I think I can tell the wrong sort myself, thanks" He said. Then the professor came back an tapped on his shoulder with a roll of paper. Malfoy walked away and she said "We are ready for you". We followed her through the huge doors into a great hall where all of the students are were sitting at their tables. One we reached the end there was an old hat on a stool. "When I call your name, you will come forwards I shall place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses" She said. She looked at the paper "Hermoine Granger!" She called out "Good luck" I whispered to her. I talked to her on the train she's a smarty pants. When she walked forward I heard Ron say "Mental that one I'm telling you" So I smacked his arm lightly. When she sat down The sorting hat started to talk "Right the...right...okay! Gryffindor!!" It said and She smiled as she walked to the Gryffindor table. "Draco Malfoy!" She said. As the bleach blond haired boy walked up to the stool I gave him a deadly stair. I don't know him but he wasn't very nice towards. The sorting hat wasn't even put on his head when it said "Slytherin!!" He walked away giving me a smirk. Ron whispered something to Harry when the professor said "Y/N Y/L/N!" I took a deep breath and walked up to the stool. I sat down and the sorting hat started to think. When I looked around I saw Malfoy looking at me like I was dirty or something. Very weird. "Okay! Gryffindor!!" The sorting hat said. Everyone at the table cheered and I rushed to Hermoine.

*Time Skip*

We were all sorted into our houses and all eating now "So you and Hermoine are muggle-born's" We both nodded "And you two aren't sisters?" "Nope. We are not family but maybe we could be very good friends" I said and she smiled "Maybe". When I looked behind Ron I could see that Malfoy kid looking at me again. I ignored it. Once we all finished eating we went to the Gryffindor common room. It was very cool. Really Gryffindor. Later that night all the girls were sleeping but I was still up looking at my necklace. It showed me my mom and dad over and over again. I really miss them but I'm very happy to be here.

A/N: Let me know what you think of the story!!
Jay25211💜💜