Chapter 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Y/N!!!||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco POV
*Time Skip*
Y/N is back asleep. I play with her hair as she's sleeping on my chest. She looks really cute like this "Mm" she groans in her sleep. I chuckle quietly and hold her tightly. I kiss her head as we cuddle "Draco! Draco!! Open the door!!" I hear someone scream from the other side of the door "DRACO!! Come out of that room!! I want to have a talk with our guest!" Aunt Bella says. I hear her laugh a little on the other side of the door. Y/N moves a little in her sleep "Draco?" She whispers and slowly opens her eyes "DRACO!! Don't make me come and get you two! Just open the door!" She says. Y/N's grip around me tightens "Shh Shh, I am not letting her touch you. Don't worry" I tell her "DRACO COME OUT OF THAT ROOM!!"  I get up and walk towards the door "And why do we have to come out? Once we do you will torture her again. She probably won't survive that so..." "Shut up! Just come out of that room!" She says. I can hear she is getting angry with me "I just want to have a little chat with our guest. SO COME OUT!!" She yells "No!" I tell her. I can hear her groan "Draco, I promised your parents I wouldn't break anything but I might break that promise. So open the door" She said. What do I do?

Your POV
I slowly get up from the bed and walk towards Draco "Draco, it's okay. I can handle it." I say. He turns around and stops me from walking any further "No, you are not going out there, she won't touch you. Ever again." "But if you don't open the door she will break it down and take me. Don't you see it? It's a choice." I tell him "Y/N there is no choice here." He says "Yes there is! She gave you a choice, open the door yourself.." "Or I'll open it. I know Y/N, she just said I'm not deaf." He said "What? I never said something like that, I'm just trying to tell you that..." I start "Would you please shut up I am trying to think of a way to get out of here. So you can be safe." He says "If you don't open that door then I will. Draco I think I can handle it." I tell him "Yeah, you think. But you are not sure. I am not sending you out there again." He tells me "Draco, I can handle her!" I tell him "You are staying here!" he tells me "I can't believe we are having this conversation right now." I sigh. He turns back to the door "Aunt Bella, be honest with me. What are you going to do with her?" Draco asks. I roll my eyes and sit down on his bed "Nothing" Bellatrix says. You could just hear her smirking, whatever she is saying is far from the truth. And by the expression on Draco's face, you could see he was thinking the same thing. Draco pulled out his wand and put a protection spell on the door "No one can come in." he tells me. He kneels down in front of me "No one will hurt you again." He tells me "Draco, you don't have to protect me. You can't protect me from everything in this world" I tell him "I can try" He says "No you aren't going to try" I tell him. He chuckles softly "Okay. So what are we going to do now that we are locked in your room?" I ask him. He looks around his room "I have no idea...why don't we just lie down and sleep? You still look like you need hours of sleep." He says "But I don't want to sleep." I whine. He chuckles again "Okay...then I know something else we can do." He says. I look at him confused "What is it?" I ask him, he starts to smirk "Draco, what are you doing?" I ask him. He doesn't answer. The only thing he does is pulling me closer and pressing my lips against his...

A/N: Okay, I'm sorry. This is a crappy chapter and I know that but I hope the next chapter will be better, I'll do my best.
-Jay25211💜💜