Working on new story.

I am currently working out he layout of a new story.

It will be a about a soul that worked since the beginning of time on deleting knowledge of souls that are set for reincarnation. 

But somehow summoned into a fantasy world and after a being thrown into the forest of the beast.

There will be romance, adventure into dungeons, a game system (stats skills etc.).

The story will mostly be slice of life. No particular point. From building a shelter to a house~

The races im currently thinking to use are:

Humans.

Demons.

Demi-Humans.

Fairies. (including elves etc.)

And no demons are no evil la~

More info about the races the kingdoms etc will be in the second chapter.

I am thinking about starting to release chapters daily from first december up to 24ths and a release of 10 on 25ths. (I am celebrating christmas on the 25ths.) I know this note is soon and all but I want to ask about ideas and if people would be interested into this kind of story.

The MC will be female demi-human from the cat race.

About the love interest I am not sure yet. hehehe maybe a demon princess. Why? Because I am not against LGBT~ after reading the first chapter it will be clearer why the gender of the love interest does not matter by the way.

There are a bunch of stories of other worlds mostly harem ones. And i personally dislike them. Maybe because my ex cheated on me? IDK but its not my genre la~

There won't be any harem or reverse harem stuff here.

That's all i can say for now.

By the way my cousin is now at home since thursday. Lets see how long he will be here. Last time he was released he went the next day swimming even though the doctor said to stay at home! And now? he got a machine to pump his blood though his body and is waiting for a new heart. (22 years old stupid.)

Well greeting from me have a nice day la~!

PS: i love oreo's