two weeks

Twoweeks of living with the now supposed husband ware over.

Firstof all after finishing the 99 kisses mission the damn system startedtelling me how slow I am and raised my stats again.

Thedifference was felt easily while the work at the hospital got easierwhich every improvement.

Todaywhile working I suddenly felt dizzy and was brought to a doctor for acheck-up. Yes doctors go to doctors too! Who would diagnose oneself.

Aftera quick blood test I had to wait for some time. Surely my husbandcame rushing in after hearing about it.

"What'swrong with you? Are you feeling better? I told you to take it easy!"

"Ehm.I don't know, yes and I'm sorry?" Answering quickly while forthe last I wasn't sure what is wrong in working seriously. He becamemore and more annoying the last few days after seeing that I startedto sleep after getting from work instead of spending time with thefamily.

Aftersome chatting with him about how his day was a nurse came to us andbrought us to the doctor.

Whilelooking at the report the doctor suddenly smiled.

"Congratulationyou are pregnant. I would recommand to go for a check-up as soon aspossible to know more about it."

Wellyeah. I somehow figured it out after the ban from alcohol by mysystem but I still hoped for it to happen later.

'Ding.Ding. Host finally found out about it. A big surprise of reward isawaiting.'

'Youdidn't change the species of my baby to something weird right?'

Isuddenly felt bad. What did the system do?

'Stupidhost do you think I have so much free time to mess around with yourbaby?'

"Whyaren't you saying anything?"

"I'msorry it's just sudden. Are you happy?" I asked him curiosly.

"Ofcourse let's go for a check-up in the gynecologic department."

Welllet me say that I was literally instantly in the check-up table andthe solution for the ultrasound isn't a nice thing. Very cold!

"Hereare the babies. The two little dots. Congratulation!"

F##you system you *#*#*#*#* system how am I going to givebirth to two melon sized babies!

'Ding.Ding. Host reward for stupidity:
- 20 intelligence'

"Thankyou. Let's go home."

Aftersiting in the car instead of being let to work I was brought home andleft on the couch waiting for further commands.

Welllet's say his temperament changed after finding out there are twobabies waiting to be feed instead of one. And well maybe tree since Iwas feed like one.

"Youknow I can eat myself? And I still have to work for today."

"Youdon't. You got a leave for the rest of the week and sister changedyour hours. Instead you will work in the office and won't do anylabour."

"Didn'tyou say you won't interfere in my work! You promised!"

"Ionly said I will let you work. And I didn't do anything sisterdoesn't want a beating from mom for letting a pregnant woman work."

Okaythat makes sense. Mom is seriously the most powerful woman in thehouse. If she says jump dad will probably ask how high. HahahahahahaI started imagining while imagining it in my mind. It surely would befun.

'Whatis so funny?" He asked me confused.

"Ah.If mom says jump to dad he probably would ask how high."

"Youknow you probably have the same power with all of us. Maybe even withmom."

Soundsplausible. My birth family is full of monsters while this family iswarm.

"Ilove you."