First day at work

Whilelying in his arms I watched his face.
He looks like an angelwaiting to be taken away from me to go somewhere better. I held himstronger while thinking of him leaving me alone here which wasrewarded with a kiss on my forehead.

"Xiudon't squeeze me so tightly I'm not running away but I may need touse the bathroom." With a quick peek on my lips he went to thebathroom to take a quick shower while I was left fishing for newclothes in my baggage which was nowhere to be found.

'Hostcheck out the closet'

Welllet's say the system was right my clothes ware put nicely on the leftside while his ware on the right.

Afterputting on some comfortable jeans and a blue t-shirt I sat down onthe bad and waited for him to come out.

"Let'sgo." After coming out dressed in a suit he took me down to eatbreakfast.

"Xiuyou will go today with my sister to work while I take care of somebusiness we will talk later."

"Okay."Was my clever answer.

Afterfinishing we went to the door where he quickly stopped me.

"Wifewhere is my good-bye kiss?"

Lookingadorably like a small kid waiting for his snacks.

'Ding.Ding. Mission activated. 99 kisses of reward starting now. Divinepunishment for resisting is confirmed.'

'Youserious!'

Noresponse well let's get it over with.

Aquick kiss on his lips later and me running away like a scaredchicken I went out with his sister for work.

Let'ssay the first day at work wasn't to hard. Many people ware looking atme and big sis weirdly since they weren't used seeing her whileholding someone's hand and kindly showing her around the hospital.

Myfirst patient was a 14 years old boy with asthma. Well his parentsware talking about how the treatment isn't working he currently wasprescribed.

Afterchecking out if the treatment method I wanted to use with the boy wasokay for his age I quickly told them about the treatment that wasrecently allowed to be used that may help in almost all cases.

Theworking hours went quickly and soon I was back at home preparingdinner with Mom.

"Yousure about working as a doctor? Your cooking is worth of being shownaround."

"YesI love working with children. And cooking is a hobby I wanted to useon my family."

Wellit's true I wanted to have my family show some love when eating myfood but instead I was shown disgusting faces while eating the food Iprepared. Is it so hard to show your true feelings?

"Wellthey ate the herbal chicken you made yesterday while complaining tome how bad my food tastes. I'm seriously wondering if they are mydaughter's."

"Theyalways will love you the most."

"Ihope so. You will know how I feel when you get your own kidscomplaining about how bad your food is. Well maybe not with yourskills."

"I'msorry" I apologized to her. I'm seriously confused. Shecomplains to me while cooking together with a light smile on herface.

"Youknow if you weren't my daughter-in-law I would have exchanged you formy son." She gave me a funny face and walked away to prepare thedinning room.

Afterdinner with the family I was sitting in the garden looking at my oldphone. I didn't throw it away like I wanted to just took the batteryout of it.

Afterturning it on I instantly was greatest with a call from my mother.

"Hallomother." I greatest her with a cold voice.

"Youungrateful brat how D..." Instead of listening to her rantingabout my uselessness I was greatest with a ferocious look on myhusband face while taking my phone away.

"Ma'amyou shouldn't annoy my wife if you still want to be breathingtomorrow. Now listen if you call her again or try to reach to her inany way possible I will finish you faster then planed." He hungup and throw my phone on to the ground.

"Nexttime someone calls from that family you give the phone to me or myfather. You may think badly of me from keeping you away from themsince they are your parents but honestly you don't need them. Theyaren't worthy of your time."

"You!My game was saved on that phone!"

'hosthow about the other things he said?'

"Idon't care about them since the day mom..." I stopped myselffrom saying it. It didn't happen yet and it won't happen again.

"Nevermind if they come locking for me you have to protect me please. Theyaren't your regular crazy people."