Good morning wife

"Goodmorning wife" a husky and sleepy voice whispered to my ear.

Thenext thing I know before I could even respond is a hot kiss on mylips that started trailing down to my neck.

'Missionstart sexy make out with the husband. Reward increased stats and ahidden reward.'

SoI have to endure this torture? Help!

Ourmake out soon turned into something more that somehow made my toescurl and a weird noise come out of my mouth.

OhGod I sinned with this beautiful man.

'Hostthis is your husband it's allowed. System shutting down for privacyhave fun.'

'Damnyou system now I'm alone for this torture?!'

Welllet's enjoy and hope for the best.

Afew rounds of torture later I was back to sleep with the man who Ididn't even know the name of!

MLPOV:

Ithink I just did the best thing of my life.

Afteryears of loneliness I found a woman on the cruise my family send meto have a vacation. Well they wanted me to meet the daughter of mymom's best friend which didn't make it because of work. Well whocares.

Lastnight I found her passed out at the bar crying in her sleep andpromising to be good while flinching from being hit.

Thebartender told me that she only had a small beer and passed out aftera few sips.

Weird.Zero alcohol tolerance and still drinking?

Aftera few tries to wake her up I just took her to the private room to lether rest. To my surprise she started clinging on to me while mumblingto not kill her.

Weird.I never laid hands on woman and especially not on cute ones.

ActuallyI never really had contact with woman since my childhood because Ididn't had time.

Ididn't like woman to start with they are clinging on to you when theyknow who you are and won't let you be yourself because they hope tobe the one which is going to stay.

Soonshe woke up and started telling me a weird story of how she wasreborn after being murdered by her husband.

Beforeshe passed out she told me her name. Thank god now I can find outwhere her room is. And never see her again I thought.

Itook my phone out and messaged my PA.
"Find out about Ri Xiuand which room she has booked on the cruise I'm on right now."

Afew minutes later I got the most funny message ever.

"Thefiancée of Xian Ru. Well supposed wife but left him at the altarafter yelling hell no and run away shortly after her declaration."

Thehell is this supposed to mean?

"Locationisn't known yet but her family and the bastard are looking for her.More information will take some time to find out. Want me to checkit?" As soon as the second message came I started to laugh.

Seriouslythis small cute woman just randomly walked into my life and gave me abig present.

"It'sfine for now check their company's stock and buy as much when it hitsrock bottom. Forward some news about him being left for a betterman."

Whenshe woke up the second time I kinda used her drunken state to myadvantage and asked her randomly if she want to marry me.

"Yesbut only if you promise me a few things."

Andhere I thought the materialistic list starts but to my surprise sheasked something else.

"FirstI am allowed to work and we equally share the financialburdens.
Second you aren't allowed to hurt my in anyway. Third youhave to do your husbandly duties." And again she passed out. (ノ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Whileshe was sleeping again I got hold of a maid and told her to getsomeone to move her things into my room and bring me her documents iffound.

Assoon as my order was out she left and I took my phone and send my PAanother message to get rid of any evidence that she ever border theship.

"Didshe offend you and now you want to murder her? Please don't thesharks won't eat her up and I have to clean the mess!"

Whymust my PA be my best friend?

"Justdo it" after this message I didn't get a reply again but I'msure he did as told.

Nexton the list is to get the captain to do the wedding ceremony.

Tomy surprise she woke up again as soon as the papers ware prepared andstared at me.

"Nowyou are my wife as per your rule I'm going to perform my duties areyou ready?"

Andthat's how I got my wife.