Investment

The second trimester started peacefully.

The babies ware peacefully and didn't cause me to much discomfort except for the huge belly I had to carry around if I was allowed to leave the house.

Mother-in-law transformed to a protector with fangs as soon as she noticed me being pregnant. Well let's say that he was right. If I said jump all of them would ask how high. Well I understand it now. She told me stories about him being a icecube living in a human body but I still couldn't believe her. He? An icecube? Nah...

Well since I couldn't get out I started to invest into firms that are going to go well in the next year's or firms that disappeared because of them not finding funds but having great ideas.

My priority was to bring technology to my timeline and start playing my favourite games on a smartphone sooner than later.

Of course I didn't invest only in technology. I opened a research institute in medicine and brought the people I knew will become Masters in medicine to progress the timeline faster. If it happened like in my last timeline and I do nothing about it I will regret it. Why? Well my sister in law will become sick in two years with an incurable disease. And I don't want her to die. Her symptoms ware somewhat like cancer but harsher. I started my diagnosis of her behavior and her health a few months ago.

She seams to be healthy but that's not true.

Well mixing medicine into her food and forcing her to do sports with the excuse 'I can't do it but u can.' Well it's fun.

If it really happened like in my last life the whole family would become chaotic and depressed and I seriously love them all.

Do to my force-feeding them medicine for health they all became brighter and healthier. It's not like I did something bad.

After the birth I seriously need to start doing something to lose weight.

____________________________

I'm going to post 4 chapters this weekend sorry for this short one :) I had to edit it because there was a bunch of nonsense.