Did we?!

"Didwe use protection?" I whisper while looking down ashamed.

Whowould want a child with someone like me? He may want me now but soonhe will leave me all alone while taking the light from me if it'swhat I think.

"Wedidn't. What happens happens. And if it happens I'm going to be avery happy person. Wait till my family sees you." He takes myface in his hands and gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

Therest of the cruise contained a loot of his duties and a good foodwhile resting for the remaining days.

Whenwe came to the shore of city A my nervousness reached new highs whenI was kindly informed that our family is waiting to pick him up. Yeahour family he somehow got to know about my broken family and told meto don't care about them because they will get what they deserve indue time but his family will be happy to know about me.

Hetold me about himself a few things.

Hisfamily is big.
He lives alone in his condo until he gets marriedor dies alone since he never had time to find someone who he wants tomarry. Well now he will be moving back to the family home since hegot me as his wife. He told me that his family is doing business andthat all he got to tell me about that. Well his sister's are livingat home with their parents until they get married. He has 4 of them.His mother is the person which send him here and is the cause of mysituation right now. The girl he was supposed to meat on the cruisestood him up since he isn't worth it, well that's what he thinks. Mypersonal idea is he probably is to mysterious for any girl to beparticularly interested into him since he doesn't want to tell muchabout his occupation and interests probably. But his name soundsfamiliar maybe I heard his name in my past life?

Thein-laws will be extremely happy to know that he is married now atlast that is what he believes. I honestly hope that they are reallynice people not like my former in-laws.

Istill remember when my mother in law burned my hands with hot oilbecause I tried to run away and divorce him. I was hospitalized for 2weeks and had to go home because they needed me to clean the house.

Webecame rich soon after our marriage I still don't understand why Ihad to do all the chores while we had maids who could helped me. Nota single maid was a nice person that all laughed at my situation andtreated me with hostility.

Ifound out that my husband has sexual desires but not with me.

Istill remember the sweet baby that lived with us in our last year ofmarriage.

Shewas the only person in the house that smiled at me with innocence.

Iwill miss her. But I hope she won't be born again by those bastards.Her mother killed her with food poisoning one week before my owndeath. Maybe that's why he was so angry with me?

"Stopfrowning and smile." He said while smithing out my frown.

Whyis he touching me all the time?

"Okay!"I smiled at him at relaxed a bit. How bad can it be to live withstrangers?

Hisoldest sister is going to work with me probably. And his youngersisters are still in school.

Hisparents are working with him while his grandparents are taking careof the home.

"Zhianhere!" A man with a kind smile yelled after Zhian. I'm prettysure that's his father. He looks like him but a older version and ifI'm being honest if he is going to look like him in the future I'mabsolutely happy.

"Haydad thanks for coming to pick us up." He told the man whilehugging him.

"Us?"The man asks with a confused look on his face.

"Yesmeet my wife Ri Xiu." Zhian tells my now to be father in law.

Ilook down and give a quick now while nervously saying my greeting.

"Niceto meet you Xiu. Zhian we will talk about it at home." He lookedat me with a smile and at Zhian with a frown.

Inthe car I was instantly hugged by two adorable girls.

Letme explain.

Thetwo now hugging me girls are his youngest sisters. Twins. 6 Years oldand absolutely adorable.

Assoon as I entered the car I was hugged by two girls that called mesister. How they knew about me is a mystery that won't be known. Nowbeing hugged by two girls I'm extremely worried about my husband.Instead of being happy he looks at my hands that are hugged with afrown.

IfI didn't had my emotional intelligence increased by the system Iwould be sure that he hates me for touching his sister's but ifthat's not the problem why is he looking at my hands like theyoffended his ancestors?

'Dearhost don't worry about him. He is just eating his sister's vinegar.'

Oh,so now my system is helping me out with the situation.

'Thankyou my great ancestor.'

'Stop,stick to the awesome system. If I was your ancestor you wouldn't bethis stupid.'

(ノ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━┻ fuckmy life.