Stupid system

WhenI woke up after the torture the first thing I heard was the systemtelling me that I completed the mission and the bonus mission twice.

'Damnyou system!'

Thenext thing I know the mysterious husband picks me up and is bringingme to the bathroom.

"Godmorning again"

"Pleasedon't, not again" I looked at him in horror is he going totorture me again?

"Don'tworry I'm just bringing you to wash yourself and after that we aregoing to have a chat about the future." He told me with a kindsmile.

Idon't remember much after being put in to the bathtub I just knowthat I'm now sitting with him on the balcony while eating someamazing breakfast.

I'mliterally glowing of happiness while eating.

"Doyou like it?" He is looking at me while putting stuff on myplate.

Whyis he doing it? I don't know but I don't mind it.

"Becausethe rules say I have to do my duties." He tells me.

"Oh"'what rules? System help' and of course my sassy system won't tellme.

Andhe can read my mind?

"Youdon't like me doing it?" He asks confused and tiles his had tothe side.

Ikinda just thought he looks kinda cute this way. He is probably 1.9meter tall while I am just 1.65 tall I don't know how other peoplelook at us. The giant and the dwarf well at last it feels that wayfor me.

"Noit's just this is new to me no one ever did this kind of stuff for mebefore." I whisper in a low voice.

Ilook at him again. He has a nice build. Long black hair that goesdown to his waist bound in a ponytail. Blue eyes with a golden ring.

Heis wearing casual clothes and nice red glasses.

"That'sjust the beginning until we get comfortable around each other."And the he raises his hand to which I habitually flinch and close myeyes. Instead of the pain I'm used to I feel a light pat on my headbefore he puts his hand down and I open my eyes again to see himfrowning.

"I'msorry." I tell him in hope for him to not be mad at me.

Why?Do I have to have him happy? I'm just used to it maybe he won't hurtme for now.

"Didyou think I was going to hurt you?"

"Yes."I answer honestly. I don't like when people lye to me so I don't lyeto in hope that they will be honest too.

"Anotherrule I won't break as I promised. Well let's not worry about that wewill make you feel better soon." He tells me and smiles at me.

"Whathappened last night?"

Sincemy scary system won't tell me, he is probably the better way to findout how I went from drinking a beer to being tortured. Not that Imind it now it was something new that I new knew about.

Beforehe starts talking I take I gulp of the orange juice. And look at him.

"Youproposed to me and told me a few ground rules." And that's whenthe delicious juice that was in my mouth landed in his face with mebeing scared silly.

Aftergiving me a funny look he left for a few minutes to come back with anew set of clothes on him and a small box in his hands.

"Nowmaybe let's start drinking again after we finish talking I don'treally like showering to often, maybe if you want to join me."

Ilook at him weirdly while thinking about the last part and turn redinstantly.

"Maybeanother time." I say while looking down.

"Nowtell me how you got on the ship and what happened to you."

Nowwhat should I tell him? The truth?

"Ileft the man who will destroy my life at the altar while screaminghell no." I say confidently. That's probably my greatestachievement at the moment.

"Whatabout your family?"

"Theyonly care about their business. It was actually for their own goodand it didn't benefit me at all. The monster won't touch me again."

"Whatdo you mean? I'm sure I was your first"

CanI blush even harder? Probably not I'm sure I look like a ripe tomato.

"Ididn't mean it that way." I say coldly.

"Heisn't a man down there I believe. Only his fist can speak for thepower of a man nothing else."

"Welllet me introduce myself. My name is Xu Zhian. I am 26 years old andI'm working with my family."

"Myname is Ri Xiu and I'm 21 years old. I'm going to work as apaediatrician."

"Aren'tyou to Young to be a doctor?"

Ilook down while thinking about his words. If he really is my husbandwon't he let me work like him?

"Iskipped a few grades"

"Wellthat's nice. I will talk to my sister maybe there is a spot for youto join her. If you don't mind working in City A."

"Areyou living there?" I look at him with a smile.

"Honeywe are living there if you don't mind."

"No,I was thinking about moving there before they find out where I am."

Aftergiving me a quick smile he opened the small box and showed me tworings.