New home

Whiledriving I noticed the beautiful view outside the car.

Peoplegoing to work and going home. Families going to shop while smilingand I was thinking if I was ever going to have that too.

Oneof the twins was sleeping on my side while holding my hand tightlyand the other one playing with my other hand. Maybe she noticed thedifference in my mood because she pulled my face to look at her.

Shewas smiling at me. Why?

"Sisterdon't be sad if brother bullies you just tell us! We know about allhis secrets! He won't dare to offend us." To her statement Ijust heard a low whisper from him complaining about how they aregoing to abandon him for his wife while smiling.

Wellit looks like those two are going to be a nice company while livingwith them. But why? Why are supposed strangers so nice to me while mysister did so many things to me?

Ijust smiled at her and hugged her tightly with my free hand.

Isit going to be alright? He stopped frowning at the two girls at somepoint in our journey probably because the vinegar turned sweet.

Wesoon got to the most beautiful house I have ever seen. White Wallswith big windows directing to all sides with a big garden with manyflowers. My awe must shown on my face because he looked at me with asmirk.

"That'swhere we will be living from now on. I know it's not much but we likeit homely and not to extravagant." To his words father in lawsnorted with a laugh.

"Youbrat my father worked like a ox to get the house done when I wasyoung and you call it not much? I'm sure Xiu has a better vision thenyou!"

"Ofcourse her choosing me proves it all."

Iwas again left speechless with his words and turned again into a ripetomato.

Damnyou husband can't you let me have some face! I'm sure I didn'tpropose to him! There must be something he isn't telling me.

Assoon the car stopped we ware ushered out of the car and into theliving room where I soon was seated besides him while being watchedlike a new found creature under the microscope.

Thetwo girls still hanging on me like koalas. Let's hope the girls are agod shield of any bad thing they think of me.

"WellZhian anything you want to tell us about this situation? And girlssince when are you touching people?"

"Sisteris one of us. We just don't touch bad people." The girls said itunion.

Theydon't touch people? And I'm not bad? What do they mean with badpeople.

"Sisterbad people want to be friends with us to get close to brother and ifwe don't help they say bad things about us, that's why we don't getclose to anyone."

"Humansare after profit by nature. It's got to stay away from them but youshould still give them a chance. I may be a nice person in front ofyou but you won't know if I'm actually a bad person." I told herwhile looking at her face.

"Brotherisn't stupid to bring a bad person with him and you are like us.People like us won't do bad things without reason."

Whatis she talking about? How am I like her? I don't have a nice familyand I surely am not as cute.

"Youwill understand later."

"Nowgirls go up and do your homework and let us talk to your sister whilewe wait for dinner."

Afterthe girls left their mother looked at me confused.

"Mindhelping me in the kitchen while the guys talk?" She asked meafter observing me for some time.

"Surema'am I would love to." I said with a quick bow.

Tomy surprise she forced my head up and looked at me with a frown.

"Girlcall me mom or I'm going to feel upset. The girls are treating youlike a sister while my son married you without asking. And in thishouse no one bows to anyone." She kinda commanded.

Butinstead of leading me to the kitchen to help she hugged me whilestroking my back.

"Stupidgirl, I don't know what your situation is like and why you acceptedthat iceberg as your husband but now you are part of our family. Wemay be direct and sometimes rude to each other but we won't ever hurtsomeone of our own."

Aftera moment of silence she took my hand and took me to the kitchen.

Zhian'sPoW:

Mycute wife left with my mom to prepare some food.

"Whois she?" My dad asked after a moment of silence.

"Sheis the reason I'm able to relax now and probably the reason the Xianfamily is going to suffer some difficulties in business."

"Soyou married her for what? To show him that you got what he can't?"

Letme tell you about a rule of our family.
We marry for love or wedie alone.

"Youdidn't see her while she was drunk. I couldn't help myself." Itold him honestly.

Seriouslythe cutest woman while drunk but let's not let her drink again. Thethings she said ware kind of disturbing at some point.

"Wellthe girls like her. Do you know what she wants to do in the future?"

"Sheis a doctor. I will ask Xi if she has a spot for her at the hospitalin the paediatric ward."

"Wellif she has the ability I'm sure she will let her work there."

Afterwardshe called my sister to get home for dinner and bring the papers fortesting out in medicine.

Ilet my dad get some rest and went for the search of my grandparents.

"HaloGrandpa why are you hiding here with Grandma?"

"Youstupid boy why didn't you give us a heads up before bringing a girlhome? How can we show our face without preparing gifts?" Heasked me while hitting me with his cane.

"Beathim harder that unfilial grandson of yours! He dares to marry andbring her home without telling us!"

Welllet's fast forward a few hits later my grandparents ware stillnagging me about how I should treat her right.

Wellit looks like it's going to be a long day.