Drinking and System

AfterI woke up from my sleep I was still lying on my bad while thinkingabout life and stuff.

Firstof all I was reborn to my 21 years old self. I just finished schooland was ready to work at the hospital as a paediatrician. I alwaysloved to work with children but I also wanted to save lives so Ichoose to be a doctor and not a teacher.

Thebad thing is I never got to work because my husband never let meleave the house. Actually this is the first time I was able to seathe outside world in the last 8 years.

Second,I'm pretty sure my family is now after my life. They always ignoredthe bruises and sometimes they even added a few. The only thing Iwish now is to be able to stay safe and start working.

Thirdthe system said it's going to turn on soon. But why? I'm not marriedand pretty sure it won't happen anytime soon.

Fourth,I have enough cash to survive for a year if I keep it low.

Andfifth I'm hungry.

Itseems the service started already because I just opened the door tosee a maid waiting in front of the door with breakfast.

Afterbreakfast and a quick shower I went out to look around and maybe bathin the sun for a while.

Whiledoing so I started to feel lonely again.

Whywasn't he a nice husband?
Why did my family hate me so much?
Andwhere should I go now? City C is out of question I won't be able tostay there safely. Maybe City A?

Findingwork won't be hard.
I finished my education with a perfect scoreand even jumped grades.

Ifthe system is right and the 'husband to be' is a nice person I couldaccept him but what to do if he is a bastard too?

Inever liked my husband I was interested in him at the start but itsoon turned into absolute hatred.

'Ding.Ding. The future husband is nice! And will love the host!'

"Ahhere it talks again" I barked out.

'Recommandingstatus check host interested into the status check?'

"Yeahwhy not." I said out loud while moving to the Bar.

'HostStatus is the following.

Stats:
Strength:50/200
Vitality: 999/200
Pain tolerance: 9999/200 includespsychological trauma.
Luck: 0/200
Dexterity:100/200
Intelligence: 150/200
Wisdom: 50/200
Fertility: MAX

Abilities:
Cooking:B
Caring for family: SSS
Love: F
Personality:D
Alcohol tolerance: F

Maxstats will increase after rank up in the future.'

Welllet's ignore this for now and start drinking.

Wellthat's what I thought but after the first drink I instantly passedout.

WhenI woke up I was in a bedroom naked and in the arms of the probablymost beautiful man I have ewer saw.

'Hellwhat happened last night?'

'Ding.Ding. Congratulation host! Mission completed the husband wasfound.'
"Whhaat!" I screamed out. How can a husband befound while I was naked with a man I have newer seen!

'Whereis the husband you are talking about? My dear system just come outand tell me I promise I won't beat you to death!'

'HostI think I made a wrong calculation with your intelligence the personwho is groping your ass is surely your husband!' the system told mewith a sassy attitude.

(ノ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━┻ fuckmy life.

Nowlet's run out and he won't find me.

'Hoststop being a nuisance and start being a wife!'

'Wheredoes your attitude come from? Weren't you a robotic voice with somestupid info for me?'

'Nopethat was the system boot I am your personal system and talks the wayyou need it for you to be a nice wife and let me do my job easily.'

'Whyshould I?'

'Doyou really wanna die?'

'No?'

'Thenshut up and listen you are going to do the missions while I relax andget promoted after I'm done with you. Your reward will be a nice lifewith a bit of revenge and maybe a big happy family if you do what Itell you to do!'

Ohmy God this system is surely Scary!

WhileI was talking to the scary system I didn't notice the man besides melooking at me with confusion and some kind of affection.