Medicus and Chef

Aftergoing to the kitchen mom showed me where to find everything we need.

"Doyou know how to cook?"

"Yes."

Tobe honest I'm pretty sure I can make any food they want.

Aftergetting the cooking unlocked to max level I got the knowledge ofpretty much every recipe known to the humans.

"Doyou want me to cook today? I like to cook and to bake." I askedher.

"Wewill cook together it's bad to do stuff alone and there are to manystomachs to fill. You can do the main dish and the desert I take careof the rest."

Istarted to prepare lemon chicken and a dish for the elders. Emperorherbal chicken.

Afterfinishing the lemon chicken I started working on the other dish.

Todisable some of the bitterness from the herbs I made the broth withsome dried scallops as well with added sweetness.

Afterfinishing the dish to I moved on to prepare the desert.

Ijust made a simple Schwarzwälder Kirsch creme. It's not to sweat soeveryone can enjoy it. I didn't notice that mother in law is lookingat me in awe.

"Areyou a chef? I have never seen someone working in the kitchen thatfast."

"NoI'm a paediatrician but I know how to make some dishes."

Welltechnically I know how to cook everything and could easily pass as achef now. Let's not tell her that.

"Thekids will love the desert. I don't know about Zhian but my husbandwill love it."

"Whatcan I make for him?"

"Probablynothing he doesn't like sweats."

Afterfinishing our business in the kitchen and preparing the dinning roomI was taken away by a beautiful woman to the garden without much ofan explanation.

"Hereread it and fill the forms I'm sorry for kidnapping you but I want tohave a few words with you."

"Yes?"I looked at her in confusion. Did I offend this lady somehow?

"Firstof all hurt him or my sisters and I will bury you alive. Secondwelcome to the family. Call me big sister. As long as you don't hurtthem I will be a nice sister and be there for you when you need me.Now go on and do the paper I'll take care of them till you are done."

Witha pat on my shoulder she left me here sitting on a chair in front ofa bunch of papers testing me in all medical departments.

Afterfinishing them I started to fill the documents to register me for thepaediatric position of the imperial hospital.

Nowfinishing the papers I was left with I went inside to give them back.

"Bigsis I finished them. Thank you for the opportunity."

"Don'tworry now let's go eat."

Nowseated in the dinning room all of them ware looking at me with someweird expression. Even the girls looked at me weirdly. Not in a badway but in the way you look at your favourite idol while watchingtheir best performance.

"DidI do something wrong?" I asked Zhian after siting down.

"Weren'tyou a doctor? How can you cook better then our cook?" He askedme while looking at me again.

"Siswhat kind of desert is that? It's yummy!" The girl askedexcitedly.

"Ahit's something from Austria. There is a cake too I can make it thenext time if you like."

Imade that desert since it's easy made and I always wanted to try itafter seeing it once on TV.

"Wellyou two go up to your room we will talk tomorrow at breakfast."

Aftergoing up to his bedroom I was standing next to the door while lookingat the pictures put of the wall.

Thereware pictures about him and his family since childhood. And next tothe I saw a new frame with me passed out lying on his lap with myhands holding a red booklet.

Wellit looks like I may be the one who profits the most from thismarriage.

Afew minutes passed while I was watching the pictures and him going totake a shower, but who knew that the silence was broken with a bangthe door to the room flying open with big sis looking at me.

"You!Welcome to the paediatric ward!"

Welllet's say I don't know what happened next just that I woke up in themorning lying in my husband's arms.