Thirty-Nine

Finale😭

1 Month Later

It's been a month since me and Jin officially got in a relationship. The best month of my life. Yes, me and Jungkook are still on good terms if you guys were wondering. I'm just glad me and him are still friends without it being awkward as hell. Tomorrow is the first day back to college which I am kinda excited for to be honest, I just hope the professors don't act like asses.

"Babe!" I hear Ayanna called to Namjoon.

"Yes!" He shouted back which caused me to wince. Namjoon has been here for the past week and has not left. Like why the hell can't they just go to his place and do all the shouting they want. Thank god he's leaving later on because they get on my last nerves. I decided to text Jin and rant to him about his bestfriend.

Me: Babyyy😭

Husband♥️: What's wrong?

Me: Please tell your bestfriend to leave my damn house like now!

Husband♥️: Why can't you do it, baby💀?

Me: I tried but him and Ayanna scolded me to mind my damn business🙄😐

Husband♥️: It's okay baby he said he was leaving in an hour. Can you last until then for me?

Me: I can try *pouts*

Husband♥️: I love you!

Me: I love you nore!

I huffed and walked upstairs into my room and slammed the door. I jumped face first on the bed and screamed in the pillow. Not even a minute later I hear shouting again...sexual shouting. Oh hell naw time to bounce. I left the house as fast as I could and was on the way to Jin's house. Since he gave me a key I walked straight in and closed the door behind me.

"Baby you good?" Jin asked.

"Hell no." I said before plopping down on the couch. "Those nasties are having damn sex like what the hell!" I facepalmed myself.

"Kaila baby, it's your house too, which means you also have the right to say what goes on in it. I know Namjoon is my bestfriend and all but if my woman says get out her house then he needs to leave." He said chuckling.

"This is why I love you Kim Seokjin, you stick up for me." I smiled and softly kissed his lips.

"I love you more babygirl." He kissed all over my face making me giggle. I didn't even wanna go back home, I wanted to stay with Jin and cuddle with him all day.

And that's what we did, cuddle all day. Jin said he wanted me to stay the night so me and him took a shower together and now we are currently eating black bean noodles.

"So are you ready for your first day tomorrow?" Jin asked with a smirk, already knowing my answer.

"Hell no." I bluntly answered. He bursted into laughter, almost choking on the sauce. "Well actually yeah I am, but I just hope my teachers will not have terrible attitudes. I only liked Mrs. Gonzales." I shrugged. I looked up and saw him smirking. "What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing sweetheart." He drunk some of his water and I shook my head.

After we ate we brushed our teeth and I plopped down in the bed. He landed on top of me and I tried to get him off me.

"Ughhh your elbow is in my ribs." I groaned.

"Oh shit sorry baby." He chuckled ad he sat up.

After we finally got situated we were holding each other, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies. I sighed and smiled to myself. I really hope this new school year will have new beginnings for all of us.