Six

It's Friday and school is out which means it's the weekend. I was waiting all week for tomorrow because I'm going to hang out with Jin. All week Ayanna and Youngjae were teasing me about it. Currently the three of us are in the car on the way to the basketball court to see one of Youngjae's friends play.

"Hey, Youngjae I thought you said Lisa was suppose to ride with us." I said.

"She's riding with her friend Rosanne."

"Oh okay." We made it to the court with cookies in our hands.

"Yooooo bro, I missed you man." Youngjae's friend BamBam said.

"I missed you too, even though I just seen you like a few days ago." Then he looked over at us.

"Soooo who are these beautiful girls?" He asked.

"That's Ayanna and Kaila." Youngjae said.

"Nice to meet you." He said, kissing the back of our hands. Such a typical boy, but he's cute so I just let it slide and smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you too." Me and Ayanna both said. Just then Lisa and her friend Rosanne came and walked over to us.

 Just then Lisa and her friend Rosanne came and walked over to us

So far it was just BamBam, Youngjae, and some other guys playing. I always liked seeing people play basketball even if it's just practice or just for fun. Seeing Youngjae smile is definitely amazing because he's been through a lot back in the day. Us four girls were having so much fun and having nice laughs until my mood was suddenly ruined. Park Chanyeol came making me roll my eyes and sighed really hard.

"Kaila...are you okay?" Rosè asked me with her heavy Australian accent.

"No, not really."

"What's wrong?" Lisa asked me. Then I seen Ayanna followed my eyes and rolled her eyes.

"She sees Chanyeol."

"What's wrong with Chanyeol?" Rosè asked.

"He's always trying to force himself on me or talk to me. Like uh uh sir take that somewhere else."

"What a fucking pig!" Rosè said.

"Tell me about it." The boys fun time was over and they were all sweaty.

"Awwww Youngjae and Bam won!!!" I said cheering for them. Youngjae tried to give me a hug but I refused.

"Oh noooooo sir you are not hugging me until you take a shower." I said, making a stank face. He walked over to Lisa but she refused also.

"Jae that is so fucking gross." Ayanna said laughing. As soon as I looked up my eyes met Chanyeol's. I couldn't tell if he wanted to beat me up or that was his resting face. After a while we all left and we dropped Youngjae off to his house. Me and Ayanna made it home and plopped down on the couch.

"Soooooooo are you excited for tomorrow?"

"Of course I am, just a little nervous."

"Girl it's okay, as long as you don't make a fool out of yourself everything should be fine." She said, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks." Later that night Jin texted me.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"Yes. I've been waiting all week☹️."

"Awwww well there's nothing to be nervous about."

"I know but I haven't been out with a guy in a long time."

"Well I'll take you wherever you wanna go. And maybe you'll meet my friends."

"Ouuu that sounds nice."

"Haha. I'll see you tomorrow beautiful. Night night💜."

"Goodnight💗."

-

-

-

-

-
EEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!

-EEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!