Twenty-Six

look at that handsome face😍😍😍! this will be a longer chapter for you guys💜💜💜

I wasn't able to go back to sleep AT ALL so I basically stayed up and played games on my phone or watch tv. The whole night I was thinking about Jungkook and Jin.....mostly Kookie. I really need to talk to Jin soon though. There was a knock on my door that interrupted my thoughts.

"Come in."

"Good morning babe." Ayanna said hopping in my bed.

"Good morning." I said, grinning.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked, hitting my leg. I hesitated a bit while biting my lip.

"Last night.....I had a dream about Kookie." I looked over to her and seen that her mouth was wide open making me laugh. "Girl close your mouth before something flies in it." I said, closing her mouth.

"Pause.......you had a dream about JEON JUNGKOOK!!!?!?!"

"Ayanna shush."

"Soooooo tell me what happened." I took a deep breath and started speaking. I told her what all happened from beginning to end. The whole time I was speaking her mouth was open which distracted me every now and then.

"So yeah that's what happened."

"I told you a long time ago that you were in love with Jungkook." I sighed because I knew she was right.

"Yeah, but what about Jin? I wanna talk to him about what happened on the balcony."

"Sis it's okay, when he's ready to talk he'll let you know." As soon as she said that my phone started ringing. Making both of us look at each other with a funny look. I looked at it and seen it was Jin making my wyes go wide.

"SHIT IT'S JIN!"

"Speaking of the devil." Ayanna said, face palming herself.

"What should I do?!?!" I asked, obviously panicking.

"Answer it dumbnut!" I took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Kaila. How are you?" I would be lying if I said I didn't miss hearing his voice.

"Hi Jin, I'm fine and you?"

"Better. Look I was wondering if I could come over and talk." I looked over at Ayanna and she gave me a face saying 'say yes'. I nodded at her and started talking again.

"Yeah you can come over."

"Okay. See you soon." After I hung up I started fake crying. Ayanna rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Girl stop all that crying and take a shower so you can eat breakfast." She said walking out. I got in the shower and dressed into some lounging clothes. I walked downstairs and seen that Youngjae was here, making me run up to him.

"Youngieeeee!" He chuckled as he caught me in his embrace.

"Hey Kai, are you okay?" He asked as we pulled away.

"These days, I don't know but I am better." I said, making him smile.

"That's good." The three of us chatted while we ate breakfast and I'm not gonna lie, I missed just me, Ayanna, and Jae hanging out together.

"I'm glad you came Jae." I said.

"I'm glad too. I'll do anything for my bestfriends." He said, smiling big. After breakfast we all just chilled and had fun. We also facetime Lisa, Bam and Rosè for a while. They've definitely made me feel so much better and happier. Youngjae left a little bit later and it was just me and Ayanna on the couch.